Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
jin

event Promo Event + Giveaway!

There's this play at my school where you can put ads in the panflit thing that they hand out during the play,  is there any way we could promote bangtan base in it? Does that count as a submission? It would be a quarter of one page in the panflit.  Me and @I. Am. Jimin's would be willing to do it but we have to submit it by Tuesday. 

1 hour ago, namjoon.exe said:

There's this play at my school where you can put ads in the panflit thing that they hand out during the play,  is there any way we could promote bangtan base in it? Does that count as a submission? It would be a quarter of one page in the panflit.  Me and @I. Am. Jimin's would be willing to do it but we have to submit it by Tuesday. 

I'd count that. ^^

Event deadline extended to March 31st

I finally remembered this event exist so here is my latest promo

Edited by invisiblemeIM

tumblr

I tried! I'm not really good at promoting stuff nor i have many followers, but well. I really hope more people will join!!

Winner will be chosen later tonight!

and the winner is....

Spoiler

please be sure to PM me your name + address information within 7 days or else your forfeit your prize!

9 hours ago, jin said:

and the winner is....

Hide contents

please be sure to PM me your name + address information within 7 days or else your forfeit your prize!

:suga5:

I've been in that state since I read this, I just cannot believe this. Quite a nice way to wake up <3 <3 Thank you :jin7:
I'll send the PM!