Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Sign in to follow this  
noona

pann [enter-talk] BTS DUMP

[enter-talk] BTS SOLD 1.5M COPIES FOR DNA

vv-qMiou2f8z92OVV7XY9oRmi1YcAtGOTuZOpu_E

They haven't released any albums this year but in just January and February they sold 120K for DNA albums and they sold in total 260K albums this year

post response:
[+731][-8]

original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.08 12:08 신고하기 [+119][-0]
Their inflow is seriously continuous ㄷㄷ

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.08 15:25 신고하기 [+113][-0]
They've always had good sales but ever since AMAs their fans really showed their class. It's been 6 years and they're still getting inflows, it's almost scary.ㅋㅋㅋ

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.08 16:13 [+111][-0]
Amazing inflow ... Amazong isn't even counted right??

ㅋㅋ |2018.03.08 23:32 신고하기 [+26][-1]
Okay I'll acknowledge them. Thumbs up for becoming million sellers without shady tricks.

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.08 20:42 신고하기 [+26][-0]
Let's go for 2M~
2uBP7ShbSBRn7QCiTx1mGkFqCETbKxntELx1HTId

Source

8 hours ago, Chim Chim Star™ said:

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.08 20:42 신고하기 [+26][-0]
Let's go for 2M~

i honestly think that's going to be their next axhievement.

10 minutes ago, Cypher• said:

Honestly, with the rate of the growth of the fandom, I won't be surprised anymore. We've been breaking many records even though the comeback isn't here yet. I mean... Hobi even charted in itunes in 75 countries. I'm thinking we COULD achieve even just one of these things next comeback.

1. #1 in Itunes in 100 countries
2. 2 Million albums sold

And maybe we'll even achieve both. I really don't know what to expect. BTS and this fandom just really goes beyond.. everything - from my expectations to my imagination.

@Yoongism same i used to be so cautious about not have high expectations but now, they surpass all of them.

1 minute ago, Cypher• said:

@Yoongism same i used to be so cautious about not have high expectations but now, they surpass all of them.

Dude.. when AGUST D returned in Spotify and Itunes out of the blue and it just started charting? Excuse the twitter slang but uhm. WIG.

There wasn't even any streaming party, plus that thing's available FOR FREE.

And Jung Hoseok himself outcharting every other kpop solo artist with the most #1s in itunes with another FREE RELEASE.

The next album won't be here free anymore. There will be active streaming parties about it. It will be expected (unlike with AgustD where it just dropped) and people will be hyped about it. The possibilities of the things it could achieve are E N D L E S S.

G

N

I

S

I

they are R

5 hours ago, Cypher• said:

I could see that happening for sure.