sungel

photos Taehyung Hair Colors Pic Thread

On 12/21/2018 at 5:24 PM, kingseokjin1992 said:

ahhhhhhh his red hair kills me

SAMEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

tenor.giftenor.gif

BTS İNDESCRİBABLE , WORDS ARE NOT ENOUGH TO İNDENTİFY THEM , YOU SHOULD FEEL THEM , MAYBE THEN YOU CAN UNDERSTAND US                                                       

But his blues hair

Loving yourself is what the world needs to be complete

Because loving yourself it feels good

And everyone should

Love yourself!

18 hours ago, kingseokjin1992 said:

But his blues hair

yes :wow:

but 

Spoiler

IDOL-MV-v-bts-41548301-850-566.jpgIDOL-MV-v-bts-41589190-1280-1920.jpg

tenor.giftenor.gif

BTS İNDESCRİBABLE , WORDS ARE NOT ENOUGH TO İNDENTİFY THEM , YOU SHOULD FEEL THEM , MAYBE THEN YOU CAN UNDERSTAND US                                                       

Awwwww

And everyone should

Love yourself!

20 hours ago, kingseokjin1992 said:

Awwwww

are you okay ?

:jimin2:

tenor.giftenor.gif

No

And everyone should

Love yourself!

ok sooo uh taehyung has obviously had a lot of hair color changes since this last updated but apparently...

(run everyone... run... they look at fan edits...)

Main IG/Twt: @resachiic | Fan twt: @zizz_asdf 
Save Me (Webtoon Updates) Piercings Fictional timeline Tattoos Non-dance line dance

E6yFf72.gif

15 hours ago, sungel said:

omg 

Tae and his black hair :jimin2: I am :jungkook6:

tenor.gif?itemid=9983874

~ 'Do you know what purple means?' ~

~ 'Purple is the last colour of the rainbow so it means I will trust you and love you for a long time' ~

💜김태형 ~ V 💜

I LOVE Taehyung in black hair so much!:x He looks so good. tbh I think natural colors are superior on Tae.

But he literally slays every color he has sooo

Edited by Sweet&Suga

tumblr_oi5vevLrjn1vlu35to2_250.giftumblr_oi5vevLrjn1vlu35to1_250.gif

On 3/18/2018 at 1:00 AM, taesthetic said:

tumblr_p1ck27Z98i1ubnufto1_500.jpgtumblr_p5qpaiswCC1wctcfwo3_400.jpgtumblr_p5qpaiswCC1wctcfwo1_400.jpgtumblr_p5qo4mIlGf1wctcfwo2_540.jpgtumblr_p5qo4mIlGf1wctcfwo1_540.pngtumblr_p5qo4mIlGf1wctcfwo3_540.jpg

tumblr_p5citlpSkM1wb0o77o1_400.giftumblr_p5citlpSkM1wb0o77o3_400.gif

tumblr_p5citlpSkM1wb0o77o2_400.giftumblr_p5citlpSkM1wb0o77o4_400.gif

He can make any color work I swear

x x x x

He is the death of Me!!!!!!! That Body Rolll!!! 

7eeaf88b-3f6e-4b07-9854-180469134a81.jpg

tocTVzy.gife76c0168230f63231d0e6ad988f73442.jpg

july 2016... oh baby!!

"I didn't know anything about 'Loving Myself' but you guys taught me how to love myself" - Kim Nam-Joon

@V_Hyungssi woah. I love that hair color. it suits him so well!

"I didn't know anything about 'Loving Myself' but you guys taught me how to love myself" - Kim Nam-Joon

i firmly believe he is gonna grow his hair out and we will get hopefully long haired tae in this upcoming MV. i feel it in me guts

Now behold... glorious and painful pictures

EPQltwpUwAEyMrl?format=jpg&name=medium

All his dumb weverse shenanigans & twitter selcas... 

More to come 

And ofc this entire vlive: https://www.vlive.tv/video/171795?channelCode=FE619

Edited by sungel

Main IG/Twt: @resachiic | Fan twt: @zizz_asdf 
Save Me (Webtoon Updates) Piercings Fictional timeline Tattoos Non-dance line dance

E6yFf72.gif