Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
sungel

photos Jungkook Hair Colors Pic Thread

26 minutes ago, Vii said:

The first thing I'm going to do next morning after I wake up is watching the new ep of BV. Thanks @EverythingGoes :perV:

Yay enjoy I think it's a really good one, one of the best this season! Less driving, more great interactions between everyone (And Jin. So so so much top-notch Jin-being-Jin moments.) 
:jin4:

I was so surprised by Jungkook's hair :uhno: it looked really nice on him too!

(I'm totally seconding your comment on Jin as well,  I loved his moments at the bar)

5 hours ago, Flame said:

I was so surprised by Jungkook's hair :uhno: it looked really nice on him too!

(I'm totally seconding your comment on Jin as well,  I loved his moments at the bar)

Agreed - I think he's my favorite in pink, with Jin a close second! Heh yessss and the way he just cheerfully collects friends. He's the type to spend a month in a place and end up its mayor without even trying, I swear. 

wow him willingly dying his own hair is the last thing i ever expected to see footage of xD 

Edited by sungel

That's just too random, really. And looks like the color wears off as he washes it again after the game at the ocean, though the light brown color is also fading. Not too obvious in the last minutes, but that's how it looks to me.

I love him best in black or dark brown. <3

I like more with black hair... the others are good but i really reeeeaaaally prefer his black hair. Looks misterious.

aaand he's got black hair (i mean its been back to black for a while, but you know what i mean).

btw 1 of his fansites compiled these "mohawks" lol

when i saw he died his hair by himself in that bon voyage episode i just thought "this kid has been raised by jin for sure" 

Her stylist probably gave up on him after this lol