Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Jungshook

Corrupt A Wish

Wish granted, but you'll get a sunburn on your face.

I wish I could find a hair dryer because I just washed my hair and I can't find it and it's been like half an hour and I can't-

Wish granted, but everyone else in the world has no talent whatsoever, meaning that you would have no talent either.

I wish that I could find (literally) anyone in the world who cares about me. 

Wait just a second, you already did, I care about you!

Anyway, wish granted but now you are surrounded by someone 24/7, no privacy.

I wish school would just end already.

Wish granted, but your house is completely filled with tacos and you can't leave your taco-filled room lol

I wish my band teacher wasn't moving away.

Edited by Sweet&Suga

wish granted but now instead of band, they're teaching your least favorite subject.

I wish I didn't have stage fright so I could sing karaoke. 

wish granted, but now you're too motivated, you're working too hard, and everyone thinks you're a workaholic, so you have no time for friends or a social life.

(honestly I wouldn't mind someone being around me 24/7 I'm a bit needy myself so...)

I wish that I could go with my friend Becca to the bts metlife concert tomorrow. 

Wish granted, but the flow of time would be disrupted the moment you use it and cause several moment to occur all at once, effectively causing a collapse in the universe and cause a black hole to swallow us all in inevitable doom.

I wish I made more sense.