Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NOTE: Work in progress. This is a vaguely vague guess of the entire BTS mv universe, purely based off the concrete scenes we have, taken at face value, in an attempt to put the MVs in chronological order. (Without getting into the metaphorical theories). Please fix/help if you can.

Fan theory sources:

Timeline v.1

- BTS are friends doing friend things (INU, Run, Prologue, Spring Day)

- Suga/Jungkook are either siblings or lovers with self-destructive habits (pretty much every time they appear)

- Jin may or may not be a real person (Wings, Spring day, Highlight reel, Euphoria)

- Jimin & Jhope wind up in hospitals cause issues (run, Wings trailers, highlight reel)

- V has an abusive father, kills him, tries to call RM or Suga for help (INU, Prologue, Wings trailers, highlight reel)

- (cont'd^) Suga sets his motel room on fire, jungkook rescues him (INU, euphoria)

- Jungkook gets in fights & a car crash (INU, BS&T japn, highlight reel)

- V tries to commit suicide (Prologue, Euphoria)

- ???

- Jin tries to rewrite all the past issues (highlight reel, wings trailer, Euphoria)

Official Bighit/BTS sources:

• MVs: I Need U, Run, BS&T jpn (not kor),  spring day
  • trailers: prologue, wings, euphoria
  • the HYYH notes

MORE SOURCES:
Fan translations in English for The Notes can be found in:

This Dropbox folder by Twitter user @papercrowns (both translations and compilation), complete for all 3 albums and organized in folders by member and by date.

Google Drive PDF document made by Twitter user @MNYGIGLOSS with translations by user @doyou_bangtan, containing translations with links to official videos pertinent to each entry. Currently only containing the Notes for LOVE YOURSELF: Tear

*** This person literally lays out the entire plot I was trying to accomplish. Job done! http://pandi-art.tumblr.com/post/177266712008/

Main IG/Twt: @resachiic | Fan twt: @zizz_asdf 
Save Me (Webtoon Updates) Piercings Fictional timeline Tattoos Non-dance line dance

E6yFf72.gif

Ahh The theories.....its kinda like vocal line guys are water benders and rap line guys are fire benders lol....btw there was a theory that said water is a medium of time travel...idk what the fire is for though

ohhh interesting so in this timline all this things happen before Jin tries to change the events, i think this is my first time seen this theory. 

Daydream   Hope World ♣ Airplane

yEVP7jQ.png

Another timeline :o 

And I also didn't know there were both LY notes and HYYH notes o.0 which add a whole new layer to things. this person's theory makes slightly more sense once they finish it

Save Me (Webtoon Updates) Piercings Fictional timeline Tattoos Non-dance line dance

E6yFf72.gif

and although this video is presented in a stupid way, the theory actually makes some good sense 

and so whose ready for more theories now that their comeback is approaching?

E6yFf72.gif

Well now to confirm or deny if any of this or those theories were right... Bighit has an official webtoon about this now xDDD

https://bangtanbase.com/topic/5441-bighit-x-lico-webtoon-save-me-updates/

E6yFf72.gif

New alternate timeline that I REEEALLY like. (read for the entire thread)

note spoilers from "Save Me" webtoon & all the MVs ofc

tldr:

Spoiler

what should have been the original timeline aka the bad ending: run > i need u > jin time looping in Save Me webtoon > prologue 

mix in time loops & jin turns it into aka the good ending: run > i need u > jin time looping Save Me webtoon > euphoria

E6yFf72.gif