Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
Sign in to follow this  
noona

[BURN THE STAGE] It's on you and I | BTS: Burn the Stage Ep4

This episode was great, I'm really liking Burn the Stage format, it really is what it says it is: a documentary, no effects, sometimes there are scenes in which no one's doing anything and it just captures de mood, I like it a lot

Jimin's vocal struggle was frustrating to see, like how Jungkook said, they both sing in different ways, so as much as Jungkook give him tips, still it's better if a vocal coach assists him, but I didn't understand why he said Jimin couldn't have one, is it because of the tour? If so I hope he was able to during this year

When change was released and Hope going to congratulate Namjoon AAAAAAAAA the feels!! It's so easy to forget that this was filmed one year ago, so many things changed (lol) since them

The TaeJin fight, it probably seemed a lot more dramatic for us, since it was the first time we saw a real fight btw them from the beginning to end. To see them saying how they fight a lot (highlight to the part they say J-Hope threw a banana at Jungkook LMAO), it's actually relieving to know they don't pent up frustrations and instead talk about it, even if it takes a week or more. The part where the cameraman filmed both Tae and Jin awkwardly on stage, both mad at each other, but still having to work together, iconic in every single way lol

I'm really looking forward to next episode when we will be able to see them sightseeing! They will be able to use their improved english :ppapv:

Edited by Agust D

10 hours ago, Agust D said:

Jimin's vocal struggle was frustrating to see, like how Jungkook said, they both sing in different ways, so as much as Jungkook give him tips, still it's better if a vocal coach assists him, but I didn't understand why he said Jimin couldn't have one, is it because of the tour?

When change was released and Hope going to congratulate Namjoon AAAAAAAAA the feels!! It's so easy to forget that this was filmed one year ago, so many things changed (lol) since them

The TaeJin fight, it probably seemed a lot more dramatic for us, since it was the first time we saw a real fight btw them from the beginning to end. 

Probably, but I think Jungkook meant that the solution to Jimin's problem is that he needs to figure out how to sing by himself, not with the aid of a vocal teacher - that what Jimin's trying to achieve can't be taught to him. 

LOL I was just as giddy as Hobi when he was being all excited for Change! 

The Taejin fight made me more sad than worried - I knew it would be resolved eventually, but seeing Tae cry and Jin being really hurt got to me. It's a good thing they have the rest of Bangtan to make things better (lmao I burst out laughing when they told that banana story). Yeah I could feel the awkwardness in the aftermath. I'm glad this was all unfiltered too, if it was anything fake they'd be all hugs and shit in the rehearsal next day. 

Like every episode, my emotions were all over the place for this one too. 
I can talk about every minute of the entire video, but i'll just talk about the Taejin fight.

Throughout this entire fight, you see Namjoon and Jimin play a main role in consoling and lessening the tension between Taehyung and Jin. 
They weren't afraid to voice their thoughts on the fight and explain how both of them were in the wrong. 
Namjoon telling them that having the fight minutes before the concert affected the atmosphere and performance making it very unprofessional.
Jimin explaining how disappointed he was in them (you can even see him in the background waiting for Taehyung and Jin to finish talking one-on-one). 

Like Yoongi mentioned, being reflective, discussing about the problem and just listening to each other is a strength that they have. 
I'm proud of them for continuing to learn and grow from their mistakes. When one member is down, the others are there to pick them up. 

Super happy that they have each other to depend on. 

As always, there are a lots of things that come up in this episodes...
All in all, i have to say i'm almost surprised by how mature these boys are. Like, the way they settled down to discuss the matter with the fight, and just communicated everything that was wrong...I'm impressed. Like, i'm pretty much the same age as them and suddenly i feel really really childish
Also, i'm super impressed with Namjoon as a leader, he's just....really great, honestly. 

I loved this episode a lot. Taejin fighting hit me hard as it gives us more information into that they do fight and it's important to know. It got me sad too and even I could tell that they both felt really bad about it too. The fact that they all talked about it afterwards means that they really cared about it and I love that.