Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
KookieMochi

Bangtan Pet Day Trivia [Winners Announced!]

n9b9g.png
1z1g39g.png

For this special day for pet appreciation that comes one day a year, here's a little bit of trivia to find out just how much you know about Bangtan, their pets, and their history with animals in general!

htuqgl.png
The quiz consists of 18 questions.
You can only take it once.
There's a time limit of 3 minutes, so feel free to read up before taking it!
Enter your username where it asks for your name; Feel free to leave "Last Name" blank.
It's mostly multiple choice, but there are some matching questions, true/false, and fill-in-the-blank.

f38jk5.png
Four prizes will be given out!
The first person to score 100% will earn a 1-month Unique Award, 5000 bombs, a 1 Special Award*
The next highest scoring member will earn a 1-week stamp, 2500 bombs, and 1 Special Award*
The next two highest scorers will earn a 1-week username change colour change, 1000 bombs, and 1 Special Award*

*Special Awards of the Bangtan pets only, but if you already have all of them you're free to request something else.

Post your certificate here once you're done, or PM it to me! (Right-click Copy Image Address on the certificate and paste the link directly.)
In the event of multiple 100% takers or a tie, the next 3 prizes will be given to the fastest to complete the quiz. 
Winners will be announced on April 13th.

Have fun!

>Play the Trivia here!<

fill in the blanks are the devil lol i remember how i failed Spring Day lyrics in another game

but yes! Hoe a lot of people particpate :armyryan:

I couldn't answer everything TT but I did my best

It was fun remembering that ***** episode! It was so cute :x

this is not valid but i just want to show my best score until now in this quizz games lol (having war flaskbacks about RM quizz)

Spoiler

certificate.php?id=167132068&qid=2165855

i knew i wasnt going to pass cuz i know jack about their pets, but i gave it a try anyways xD

Spoiler

certificate.php?id=167142700&qid=2165855

Edited by sungel

7 hours ago, Agust D said:

I couldn't answer everything TT but I did my best

It was fun remembering that ***** episode! It was so cute :x

if youre referring to that quiz's episode, i actually never watched it, but now this quiz inspired me to go check it out lol

Aw damn, so close!

certificate.php?id=167158664&qid=2165855

Spoiler

I'm so sure that Yeontan lives with the boys though? And that he only stays with Taehyung's family when he's away for activities

(I missed 10/12/16 + the last question because I ran out of time ' n ')

IM DEAD. i suck at this. 

Spoiler

certificate.php?id=167228725&qid=2165855

some of the answers made me laugh. especially gureum's breed cause i usually expect them to be really fluffy ass dogs LOL

LATE OH MY GOD

But yes!

Winners! (No one got the 100% prize so :"))

On 4/12/2018 at 3:57 AM, KookieMochi said:

The next highest scoring member will earn a 1-week stamp, 2500 bombs, and 1 Special Award*

It's actually @Cypher• with 77.78% but since they forfeit in aiding me with the quiz, it goes to @noona for 72.22%! ( @CheesyCat tied but forfeits once again haha.) Please PM admin jin for your stamp, pick a Special Award and @ me or any of the other Award members in the request thread, and your bombs will be mailed to you shortly!

On 4/12/2018 at 3:57 AM, KookieMochi said:

The next two highest scorers will earn a 1-week username change colour change, 1000 bombs, and 1 Special Award*

The next two winners are @Whalien and @Agust D at 66.67% and 61.11% respectively! Likewise, please PM admin jin for your username colour, and everything else for the above winner still applies!

All other participants get a consolation prize of 200 bombs ^^

Thank you so much for participating y'all, I'm sorry for the late winner announcement :")

Edited by KookieMochi

Congrats to the winners!!!!!

i'm so proud of my score is the best until now :' ) and it's going to be the best probably ever lol cause i suck at this game.

by the way that "you look like a _________" i didn't even try to remember i just put the first thing that came to my mind rip. 

Congrats to all the winners! Yay I got bombs again :TaTa:

Congrats to everyone!!! And thank you @KookieMochi for the game!!! Also the whole event, I really love pets!! :x