Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
noona

news LOVE YOURSELF 轉 'Tear': BTS 3rd FULL ALBUM, COMING SOON!

Album release will be on May 18, 2018. Pre-orders to start on April 18.

Album information:

Da9AOoRUQAAPh7h?format=jpg
Da9BM5JUMAA7Q4E?format=jpg
Da9BM5GV4AEK4VV?format=jpg
Da9BM5FUwAEOwdw?format=jpg
Da9BM5HUQAImD12?format=jpg

Edited by noona

So many thoughts. 

• April 18th is in two days.
  • Bless a May release (i've been praying for one)
  • FULL-LENGTH ALBUM (da fuq)
  • 'TEAR' because of course. Also probably 4 versions to match the LY:HER 'LOVE' versions
  • Assuming they make an album to compile the entire LY era (which includes LY:HER, this full length album and a few more), it's going to be massive and expensive.
  • Is Nochu's Euphoria going to be the Intro? Is he going to have his own MV for it or was the teaser the MV...?
  • I keep forgetting if LY is a trilogy or 4-episodes, if that's the case, I'm guessing the vocal line will have their own intros. 

Either way, bighit knows my wallet is shaking and that i'll throw money at them anytime. so- :whateven:

7 minutes ago, Whalien said:

So many thoughts. 

• April 18th is in two days.
  • Bless a May release (i've been praying for one)
  • FULL-LENGTH ALBUM (da fuq)
  • 'TEAR' because of course. Also probably 4 versions to match the LY:HER 'LOVE' versions
  • Assuming they make an album to compile the entire LY era (which includes LY:HER, this full length album and a few more), it's going to be massive and expensive.
  • Is Nochu's Euphoria going to be the Intro? Is he going to have his own MV for it or was the teaser the MV...?
  • I keep forgetting if LY is a trilogy or 4-episodes, if that's the case, I'm guessing the vocal line will have their own intros. 

Either way, bighit knows my wallet is shaking and that i'll throw money at them anytime. so- :whateven:

DUDE, IT'S JUST - OUT OF NOWHERE??

Cries because I'm seriously hoping it won't be 4 versions but everyone's convinced otherwise

17 minutes ago, noona said:

Cries because I'm seriously hoping it won't be 4 versions but everyone's convinced otherwise

I mean. WINGS was a full length album with 4 versions too :why:

I'm also hoping the packaging for this upcoming album one is better than WINGS. Kinda wasn't a fan of it tbh. 

1 hour ago, Whalien said:

I'm also hoping the packaging for this upcoming album one is better than WINGS. Kinda wasn't a fan of it tbh. 

WINGS, YNWA and LY:Her they all have their good points and bad points

WINGS is the only one out of three with a proper marginalization. Photos are not going in the binding they are done how they should be, unlike in YNWA and LY:Her where parts of photos are missing bc someone didn't count in the width of the binding while doing prepress preparation.

YNWA and notes from LY:Her were horribly done. White font on a peachy background, peachy font on a mint background???? Also the font size is too small

YNWA definitely has the best cd packaging. It's absolutely perfect. I hope it will be the same for LY:Tear so I can put cds on my wall.

I'm in shock it's a full-lenght album but I guess it makes sense.

They wouldn't give us a mini after 8 months.

I can't wait for May 18 

:armyryan:

i can't wait

I'm so excited!

:jkshook:

Hmmm... May 18th. So they're releasing it on a Friday for this comeback (weren't the last few comebacks on Mondays? or am I remembering incorrectly?) 

Just realised I have an exam the day before lol. At least I have no assessments on the Friday, and I get the weekend to full enjoy the album 

I think you guys may have heard me scream from whatever side of the planet you are on lol

Yes I'm shook & this was unexpected (sorta)

Yes this will be my first comeback so I don't know exactly what to expect 

Yes I'm not ready for so much more content

Yes an entire new full album with MVs is going to be a lot to handle

Yes I have no money to spend & yes that's a problem

Yes May is a busy month for me but BTS is PRIORITY

Yes I'M READY FOR MORE!!

YES, I'm basically saying yes, to everything, I really can't wait!!!!

:jin5:

I'll be waiting like

13 hours ago, Whalien said:

I mean. WINGS was a full length album with 4 versions too :why:

DAMMIT I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THAT AJHSDJHKSD-

Yeah there are people commenting on the album packaging too! I really think people should send their concerns about it to BH so the future packaging will be of better quality.

11 hours ago, invisiblemeIM said:

WINGS, YNWA and LY:Her they all have their good points and bad points

WINGS is the only one out of three with a proper marginalization. Photos are not going in the binding they are done how they should be, unlike in YNWA and LY:Her where parts of photos are missing bc someone didn't count in the width of the binding while doing prepress preparation.

YNWA and notes from LY:Her were horribly done. White font on a peachy background, peachy font on a mint background???? Also the font size is too small

YNWA definitely has the best cd packaging. It's absolutely perfect. I hope it will be the same for LY:Tear so I can put cds on my wall.

MTE. Send it to BH lol

45 minutes ago, Isabel_Inspired said:

Yes this will be my first comeback so I don't know exactly what to expect 

Oh man, it's gonna be a wild ride I tell you! Have fun <33

2 hours ago, invisiblemeIM said:

@noona I actually did send an email to bighit about this I think a month or 2 ago

That's cool, I hope they actually took it in consideration. A lot of ARMY noticed the quality of the albums too.