Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Sign in to follow this  
nb_army

BTS on NHK SONGS!

f8703fac86665f0fc5a2416e8f5f5c62-300x200

The worldwide popular BTS will make their first appearance on NHK SONGS! First debuting in Korea in 2013, then in Japan the following year, BTS have amassed passionate fans across the globe. With their own thoughts and life experiences woven into their lyrics, their high-quality dance performances, and their stunning no-makeup selfies on SNS, they are earning the overwhelming support of young people. :jin5:

On SONGS, BTS will show you their charm to the max!

They will be performing 3 of their most popular songs, as well as answering questions sent in from fans all around the world.

The stage that received an enthusiastic response at the American Music Awards last November, “DNA,” will be sung in Japanese.

They will also perform “Not Today,” another song with powerful choreography. All 30 backup dancers that appeared in the music video will be coming to Japan with BTS to show off this perfectly synchronized performance!

Finally, BTS will perform the original version of “Mic Drop!” Through this song, you can enjoy the unique sound of their native Korean language.

SONGS will be broadcast on Saturday, April 28 from 11:00-11:30pm JST

Spoiler

http://www6.nhk.or.jp/songs/prog.html?fid=180428

Sorry this is so close to the broadcast, y'all;;; I tried my best to translate it but I've been busy lately :why:

i saw that photo so many times in my tl and i still forget they were going to perfome :rapmon1: