Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Maphisto40

photos Love Yourself 轉 'Tear' Concept Photos O and R version

First with the black and while that remind me of HYYH pt 1 and the dark hair :' ) i didn't expect them to keep it for the comeback. 

i wonder if they're going to maintain this color scheme or the U R versions are going to be more colorful. 

I nearly died at work today from this. 
R Version - Levis/Calvin Klein ad.
O Version - Cologne ad. 

How dare they give Tae a lip ring... The audacity. :why:

Also it's interesting how they released versions O and R first. 

Spoiler
5 hours ago, Maphisto40 said:

O version:

Dcrt7GyUwAADsnr.jpgDcruExwVMAAn58F.jpgDcrt8j3V0AED9jW.jpgDcruFfdU8AAtbXg.jpgDcruEBsVMAESIGU.jpgDcruGWiV4AApSRB.jpgDcrt79CVwAAUytP.jpgDcrt9XjU0AALoGN.jpg

x  x

R version:

DcruNF0UQAAAH-9.jpgDcruVkYVAAAIaeO.jpgDcruOccU0AAcCsu.jpgDcruWKeVQAEM_Sm.jpgDcruU9TUQAI0GJu.jpgDcruW4vU8AIqJBn.jpgDcruN5WUwAEJFFg.jpgDcruPMLVMAA13os.jpg

x  x

This is my first comeback I couldn't breathe when saw these pics this morning. . I was hyperventilating 4a6d5faf99a1c4f4909a771c5a53c5a2.gif

I knew this comeback was gonna be dark & these concept photos just confirmed my suspicion. I was so glad they kept the black hair (I kinda knew/hoped they would) They look beyond amazing. .

• Black & White O Ver

- Group Photo There are our boys <3 Such legends

- Jin I love his earring and he is just so beautiful

- Suga Omg his feet, his skin so soft & his hair. Plus his phone in hand

- Jhope It took a min to spot but I saw his earring and I was like what?? I love and support it fully. I also love his shoes

- RM His glowing face with that water bottle. Who else wants to be that water bottle, **wink wonk**. . . Did anyone else notice that chain/bracelet on RM's arm? It's kinda Steampunk

- Jimin So beautiful just one word ART. Was I the only one who kinda likes that piece of furniture in the background?

-V Ok I was shoooook that I choked on air when I saw this photo. Tae the model that he is (staring into our souls like he does) with that leopard print & lip piercing(?) I thought when I first saw the photo my eyes were playing tricks. They were not, and let's just say I lost my $@!T. . . One of the first reasons why Exo, Baekhyun caught my eye was his lip piercing in the MV for "Monster" I just can't believe V got one, damn I knew this was gonna be dark. . yey

-Jungkook He's staring right into our soul and I love it. That leopard print blanket once again gives me a dark melancholy vibe

• Blue & White R Ver

-Group Photo They all have that same kind of glazed over look on their faces. I don't know why. Do you see their bare feet?? I just want to personally thank whoever chose those denim outfits

-Jin/Suga They both seem to have a pretty light stare/glaze here

-Jhope/RM I feel as though both of these poses reflect there personality slightly I wasn't sure if anyone else felt that way. I love the design on both of their jackets

-Jimin/V Woah both of these photos just attacked me. I was like ohmygosh Calvin Klein Jimin. I'm not complaining at all. That deep color denim really goes nice with V's hair

-Jungkook I love that stare so much. Even what he's doing with his hand I love & his eyes so much too!

Ok that's it. . I know we are all dead so I'll just get outta here. .

qtlc1BT.gif

Edited by Isabel_Inspired

5 hours ago, Whalien said:

How dare they give Tae a lip ring... The audacity. :why:

i feel you UDbhXuC.gif

@Isabel_Inspired - I love the commentary for each photo (': I'm super excited for you that this is your first comeback! It's a wild ride, but it's definitely fun when you're on it with others!

I'm just gonna guess what the concept photos for Y and U version are gonna be. 

• Something similar to the dark O version. (almost like LY:Her's V and E - which had matching fun concepts).
  • Or a complete contrast of the dark O version (all white background - monotone).
  • The other will be something around a 90s vintage concept - much like the concept in Euphoria. 

But honestly who knows. Tbh I didn't read an explanation to the concept photos in LY:Her so I had no idea what each version was going for. 
Either way, it's going to be amazing. I'll probably be switching device wallpapers everywhere constantly lol.

wow they look so aesthetic and why does jhope have to wear so much leather rude. i am not a huge fan of the all denim ensemble tho

also, looks like jimin is back to being the sex appeal icon xD  

9 hours ago, Maphisto40 said:

DcruW4vU8AIqJBn.jpg

and this is a really strange pose but for some reason rm works it o.O

9 hours ago, Maphisto40 said:

DcruU9TUQAI0GJu.jpg

casually more spazzing cause i cant help compare how much they've developed since 2013...

I usually shun denim on denim but these guys make it WORK

they all look so good, so good that it hurts

I'm just very happy that the dangly earrings have carried their way over to another album concept. They looked great for DNA, and they look great here too.
I now brace myself for the U and Y photos EijYrHj.gif

Lol my friend I met while studying abroad in Seoul DM'd me the Tae lip piercing photo on Twitter because we once had a full conversation on the subway that I would die when the day comes that Taehyung decides to get a lip piercing.

I was more shook by Jimin to tell you the truth. He's too much; how dare he.

Every member just looks so damn good I can't take my eyes off the pictures.... Highly anticipating version Y & U 

Y'all. I was legit late for work this morning because I got so worked up over these concept photos last night. Goddamn BigHit for f*ckin with my sleep routine. I was about to go to bed when they dropped these so uggghhh (I was only able to sleep around 3:30AM, PH time, and I had to leave for work at 7:00AM but I overslept and woke up an hour later than I was supposed to). 

Because...I mean...c'mon!!! How can you even close your eyes if mochi jimin is looking at you like he wants you to come to bed WITH him to do some naughty, naughty things???

qxxBoYg.jpg

LIKE HMMMMM YES DADDYYYYYYYY

I WANT THAT PIC OF JIN IN COLOR. NOW.

Wow I loved both concepts, and clothes!! I'm so excited since they are all with black hair!!!! But something in me says that in the MV some of them will have colorful hair lol

O version reminds me of their Japanese album pics, jin's pic left me dead in a ditch, and RM's pic TT I wish he didn't have the water bottle it blocks his face TT

The denim on denim lol but it worked really well and I loved the colors, it was nice how it's kind of in a shading scale

My only disappointment it's that the R version looks like it was shoot in an iphone in a low lightning room lmao the low quality must be part of the concept, but the shadows and granulation is bugging me a LOT, especially if compared with the O version that seems very professional

12 hours ago, Agust D said:

I WANT THAT PIC OF JIN IN COLOR. NOW.

someone made a recolored version :O

https://twitter.com/worldwidehansem/status/994379530230906880

This is like legit my first recoloring of a grayscale pic ever 🤩 pic.twitter.com/jXz8N4NqsK

— woo (@worldwidehansem) May 10, 2018

On 5/10/2018 at 5:35 AM, sungel said:

someone made a recolored version :O

https://twitter.com/worldwidehansem/status/994379530230906880

This is like legit my first recoloring of a grayscale pic ever 🤩 pic.twitter.com/jXz8N4NqsK

— woo (@worldwidehansem) May 10, 2018

W

O

W

I'M SO IN LOVE THANK YOU!!! :wow: