Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
Sign in to follow this  
Maphisto40

other Love Yourself 轉 'Tear' Tracklist

so many thoughts... 

the notable ones for me were Airplane pt 2 & Anpanman. 
Anpanman... well it's self explanatory since its about a bread superhero. 
And Airplane pt 2... ??? that was so quick?? 
I'm wondering if they're solo tracks again like WINGS... 

I highly doubt any of these are solo tracks (apart from the intro of course).

Track 4 is referencing Pluto's asteroid number (134340) after it was demoted from planet status.

Track 5 is Paradise

Track 9 is referencing a Japanese anime called Anpanman, a dude that was made of bread who fought for justice and literally broke off pieces of himself to help others. There's also a minor planet with that name, so there could be some kind of space theme going...

Edited by Maphisto40

I’m so curious to see what Fake Love is going to sound like. Gah

Love Maze, Magic Shop, and So What sound particularly interesting. I notice that there’s no skit this time around. I expected it to have 12-14 songs, but none of the 11 tracks are particularly short other than the intro, so I’m content.

50 minutes ago, Maphisto40 said:

There's also a minor planet with that name, so there could be some kind of space theme going...

That sounds so cool!!

Almost all of the songs are close to 4mins which I find quite interesting. . The first thing that I noticed was Airplane pt2, I really loved the first one so I am super excited to listen to this one.

I have never heard of this anime character Anpanman it will be interesting to hear that song.

Overall I am thrilled to be enjoying my first comeback!!

all the titles sound so interesting ;--;  Also there seems to be an space theme going on and i am SO READY for it. 

i'm lowkey surprised there's no skit, i enjoy listening them talk but oh well, i still have all the other skits to listen. 

until now i have seen 3 possible meanings to Anpanman and i'm amused by it lol i can't wait to see what's the song about. 

I can't wait to hear what these songs sound like, the titles don't really give much away. I already know it will be a great album though! 

Nice to see them collab with Steve Aoki again as well.

Anpanman sounds like a great superhero! 

Airplane Pt. 2! :jhcheer:

Magic Shop sounds so interesting lol

And another collab with Steve Aoki- I'm hyped already! 

5 hours ago, JiminieMochi said:

what is anpanman means??

a superhero with an anpan (a bean-jam filled pastry) for a head---- i take it  from wikipedia cause i didn't know how to explain it in english lol 

9585f8389fb36c66402dda1143954178.jpg