Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Sign in to follow this  
sungel

fancam Billboard Music Award 2018 Fancams

Let's be honest, we all knew the BBMAs wasnt going to have the best camera work... so I found a few fancams instead. If people spot some more, esp HD ones or compilation edits, plz share

Other full group shots:

Spoiler

x 

https://twitter.com/honeybeejimin/status/998412823951622149

https://twitter.com/PurpleTaeMX/status/998422881305444352/video/1

A re-edit version

Member focused: i;m surprised, like wtf did some fansites flew all the way from korea for this??? or does america secretly have fansite pple

Spoiler

x x x x x x

Working on finding some suga & RM fancams o.0

:) 

Edited by sungel

Thank you!! The fancams are definitely better to see the choreo, and they are such high quality wow

On 5/21/2018 at 5:55 PM, sungel said:

Member focused: i;m surprised, like wtf did some fansites flew all the way from korea for this??? or does america secretly have fansite pple

As long as I know, yes they actually do, there were fansites in a lot of stops in the Wings tour

i have yet to see a fancam of Yoongi ;---; 

NEVERMIND 

Edited by Cypher•

thanks so much for making this thread! i love fan cams, the sound quality is always surprisingly good too, will definitely be watching them all later

On 6/1/2018 at 7:57 AM, JiminieMochi said:

Jk abs!

yeeep. a lot of the jungkook-related fancams used a very clickbaiting thumbnail xD