Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
G ♡ ♡

Who was the first out of the 7 members you were able to recognize?

Who was the first out of the 7 members you were able to recognize?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the first out of the 7 members you were able to recognize?

• V (Kim Taehyung)
    • Suga (Min Yoongi)
    • Jin (Kim Seokjin)
    • Jungkook (Jeon Jungkook)
    • Rap Monster (Kim Namjoon)
    • Jimin (Park Jimin)
    • J-Hope (Jung Hoseok)
    • More than one, I'll explain below

Feel free to explain below!

Mine was RM ofc, then Suga,,, tae and jungkook were the last for me

Edited by G ♡ ♡

i.....actually don't remember but i'm 90% sure it was the rap line. 

I'm not surprised but RM truly stood out I must say, he was taller than the rest, had sunglasses on, and experimental hair...so I guess he was easier to recognize 

Pretty sure it was RM. I think it's because I had already heard of him in passing (probably because he could speak English) before getting to know BTS. 

I don't really remember but perhaps Jimin or RM. 

I do know that I couldn't tell V and Jungkook apart for the longest time, though. 

While i could distinguish them from each other, it took me a week to match correctly name and face (for some reason, i kept thinking Jimin was the one named Suga..and that Suga had to be from the vocal line and have a cute voice. When i actually realized he was a rapper and what rapper i was surprised, let's say that)
But Namjoon? 2 minutes. His dimples were the reason actually, and i ended up always seeing him first in every pic of the group

15 hours ago, Ianthe said:

experimental hair

I laughed too hard when I read this. .

I recognized RM first thing but for some reason I kept getting confused between V and Jungkook.

definitely RM and then jungkook! for a long time i though jin was jimin and vice versa :X 

Definitely my Namjoon! He's the most masculine looking of the members and has cool eyes and dimples, so he's always an eye catcher when I first started as a newbie. Now I can name how every member is different based on their physicality... I've fallen into the black pitch of darkness and I can only see my future being disintegrated before my eyes because of seven idiots who ruined my life.

I tried domating to myself. Didn't work. It's like YouTube where you can't subscribe to your own channel.