Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Sign in to follow this  
Maphisto40

soundcloud [#2018BTSFESTA] 가을 우체국 앞에서 (cover) By JIN Of BTS

guess who's going to listen to this every night to sleep from now untill the day i die. 

Hang on is that really jin’s voice??? It sounds so much like a mix of luhan & taemin :O

i’m not a vocalist so i cant tell if he’s improved or not,  but it certainly sounds pretty

Edited by sungel

His voice sounds slightly rough,  (I love that) in such a beautiful way~ does this mean Jin is getting the attention he so greatly deserves!? I hope so i'm so happy, I'm not crying you are

wow i am SOBBING his voice is so beautiful!!! i will not stop listening to this ever

Jin's voice is one of my fave in the whole world, it's just so...relaxing and full of emotions somehow? I lack words to describe it
Anyway, this cover is a gem. Gonna listen to it on repeat

I listened to it yesterday and I'm really glad to hear him do a solo cover. It was amazing!