Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Nomster Lady

first BTS song you Heard ?

I don't know about you but I first heard Blood, Sweat and tear ...  After that it was over ... I fell inlove

Edited by Nomster Lady

1 hour ago, Nomster Lady said:

I don't know about you but I first heard Blood, Sweat and tear ...  After that it was over ... I fell inlove

OMG SAME. LIKE NO JOKE BUT SAME. 

First song I heard was Run. 

Just out of curiosity and since YouTube suggested their music video - it's "DNA" for me, but that's not the reason why I got hooked. It's "Spring Day" that made me fall in love to BTS especially after I found out the meaning of the song. ^_^

Fire, DNA, then BS&T. DNA was kind of "meh" to me until I listened to it one day and wow I loved it.

BS&T was and still is my jam and those days were a 12938048/10 experience 

My first song AND music video were the same:  War of Hormone

I used to watch EatYourKimchi all the time, and they did a whole bunch of kpop song reviews.  One day they reviewed WoH, saying they liked BTS, because they genuinely seemed to be having fun in the MV.

Now, 5 years later, here I am :'-D

Edited by _javaJAVAjava_

I think the first song I ever heard of theirs was actually Not Today. In one of my music classes, someone did a project on Kpop or BTS, I don't remember, and they showed the Not Today MV. I kinda just overlooked it and didn't look anymore into them. Then a year and a half later, I randomly stumbled upon Fake Love and tumbled down the hole.

I saw bits and pieces of Bulletproof P.2. Boy in Luv was what got me intrigued though.