Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jin

announcement aj dun goofed

so we were having issues with our shop plugin and it was uninstalled and re-installed but in the process of that all bombs were lost. oops. so please comment down below the amount of bombs you had and i'll restore them for you. legit numbers only please. this isn't your pay day!

forever a flop,
aj

6 minutes ago, SeokSeok said:

What if you can't remember the amount of your bombs you had :hurhur:

guesstimate :hurhur:

5 Billion Bombs

lIa8V30.gif

Nah I am kidding, somewhere around 2k to 4k. I am not sure.  :D

Oh, THANK YOU SO MUCH, AJ!  I had about 451, I think. lol if only I'd seen this thread yesterday, I would've answered my own question!

uhhh it's so hard to remember i feel like i had quite a lot though as haven't been spending them & played a few of those games to get more bombs - i wanna say like 5-6k? 

I don't remember the exact amount... I think it was somewhere between 1000-2000 (I remember there was a 1 at the front and it was 4 digits)

oh, so that's why :jkhuh:

I don't remember and don't want them back though (I never use them anywaysxD)