Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
Sign in to follow this  
SeokSeok

enter-talk BANGTAN V'S AIRPORT INCIDENT WAS JUST SO WRONGㅋㅋ

I'm not saying that it's bad; first of all, sorry for the clickbait title
I saw that Bangtan's V was #2 trending earlier with "Selca mode"
I thought it was some positive stuff, but it was swearing at him after all.
The content of the issue is too long to talk about, so I'll try my best to explain

⬇️⬇️First of all, if you look at the first gif, you'll realize that it's the "Selca mode" gif of V in question.
It seems like he was filming one of the girls and following her with his motion,
But if you look at the people following him, you can easily realize that she's a but-suni(붙수니  = sticky fans aka fans who literally stick their bodies against you, not sasaengs but they're notorious)⬇️⬇️

Spoiler

czCEPewBkJyNjxSm58CQlm7S51QxtZl1JoxyS8dq

⬇️⬇️And this was at the airport on the same dayㅋㅋ ;; This picture was probably taken by one of those but-suni⬇️⬇️

Spoiler

Xa-Hft4cYMlXs4n6O5E_1BYW25uU0fximdce60w2

⬇️⬇️The original tweet

Spoiler

5SxQ6PpIleoj4d5HF4s_dqaO80D3Q2tYIJ5BQxhM

International: Ah unnie is so cool you're f*cking a girl crush, I lost all my words, I love you unnie
Korea: F*ck what are you? Why are you filming the fans without consent, you don't even respect the fans' right~

t/n: basically they're comparing when foreign female celebrities tell their paparazzi off, they get praised, but in Korea, the celebrities would get shut down

You're calling me out for shielding him?
I'm not shielding I'm just laying out the facts

So you're telling him to respect the girl's human rights?
What about Bangtan's rights?? He was being followed by thousands of people today, who is going to take care of BTS' rights?

post response:

[+202][-13]

original post: here

-Celebrities will give no sh*t if you just stood still and went "Wow~ a celebrity" and took a picture from afar. But when you approach them for closer than 1 meter and shove your camera, you really think that they wouldn't feel the least invaded? It's not like V hit her or swore at her, he didn't do anything that was threatening? If you think that he has short temper, think about your own temper if you were at his place ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He can't even do anything in situations like that but remain quiet and cry only when he reaches home [+53,-2]

-This makes me lose hope ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at how he crouch down just so they can move ㅠ I can't understand why people are protecting the sasaeng and swearing at V here [+50,-2]

Spoiler

8mcw0T613Tv6EmWGM2kBY3YzX4Tb1Xf3PKz6j3s4

- Sasaengs aren't fans but criminals; isn't it obvious that we should protect the celebrity instead;;; [+43,-1]

-Didn't he make the wise decision at that moment? He didn't even have any security, and that But-suni and those sasaengs were following him right behind, as an idol in this situation, he couldn't even do anything, so he just put his phone on selca mode and pretended to film her. It's pitiful to see.. People who are saying that it wasn't on selca mode, just look at this picture. I'm more shocked at the fact that no security was around him in this kind of situation. [+14,-1]

Spoiler

Zr1NRkbGi2TiKdmEW8ZcWOdRKpL4qLz6NcKFJmKb

-Those Twitter feminists are seriously hopeless ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Their double standards are severe and they just block their eyes and ears. Don't you know how those foreign female  celebrities flick off their paparazzi? ㅠㅠㅜ they get called girl crush, f*cking wise, and they get admired for that...... But when it's V, he gets sworn at for not respecting the sasaeng's rights just because he's a man and he's doing that towards a women, and if we called her out for being creepy, we get called misogynists  [+14,-1]

-Even a monkey in a zoo has a guard, but what is this.. He gets touched and scratched, there are hundreds of people right in front of his nose taking pictures and threatening him. But when the victim himself puts his phone on selca mode, he's the one getting sworn at ㅋㅋㅋ V's human rights are completely being disregarded while the one who's shoving their cameras in his face is the one being protected?? [+12,-1]

Spoiler

HiWAPzmJhQTVj_7RIa7QBXgLM11Z83GtMkHt1ItC

cr

ps from me :To the mods/staffs: If this article contain too much negativity, feel free to delete it :))

The girl just got a taste of her own medicine. It's Kim Taehyung, for him to have to take such measures as those he must've been pretty ticked off, and I would be too if I had people shoving their cameras in my face and invading my personal space bubble. I have no problem with what he did, it's not like he physically harmed her, on top of that it was in selfie mode so she's not at risk.

BTS are human, they have their breaking points, their limits, and their own need for personal space. When people such as the ones at the aiport violate it so much and push it so far, I understand the boys being extremely stressed and frustrated over it. I never want to see something happen like this again, and I hope people can begin to control themselves and simply have common decency and respect. These are idols we love so much and they give so much to their fans, there is no reason to treat them so poorly.  

Edited by BTSJAMS ☂

the girl should mind her behaviour:|

what was she trying to prove,that she is an ARMY??? by making the boys uncomfortable???

29 minutes ago, BTSJAMS ☂ said:

The girl just got a taste of her own medicine. It's Kim Taehyung, for him to have to take such measures as those he must've been pretty ticked off, and I would be too if I had people shoving their cameras in my face and invading my personal space bubble. I have no problem with what he did, it's not like he physically harmed her, on top of that it was in selfie mode so she's not at risk.

BTS are human, they have their breaking points, their limits, and their own need for personal space. When people such as the ones at the aiport violate it so much and push it so far, I understand the boys being extremely stressed and frustrated over it. I never want to see something happen like this again, and I hope people can begin to control themselves and simply have common decency and respect. These are idols we love so much and they give so much to their fans, there is no reason to treat them so poorly.  

@BTSJAMS ☂ you are right:jhope7:

i think if would have been at taehyung's place i would've slapped her:v7:

at last i want to say that he did the right thing:v5:

I was so mad when i saw what was going on in these days, like....I can understand being excited seeing them and stuff, but...To not be able to respect their personal space, to just shove their cameras in their faces like that, even trying to grab them...What is going on inside their head, like. 
Also, Taehyung had every right to be that pissed and i'm actually kinda glad he reacted like that, even if his phone was in selfie mode. 

Honestly, BTS is a huge group, with one of the largest fandoms ever. And with so many fans, there are bound to be some who, well, aren't such great people. Tae shouldn't encounter any backlash at all for what he did- It wasn't agressive or anything, he was just super pissed. He was pretty justified in that situation, in my opinion.

I would've done something similar tbh :sipstea:

Seriously, where was security or even staff? Tae was absolutely justified in protecting himself in a very creative and harmless way. 

I was really angry when I heard about this. People should learn to not invade someone's privacy and not to do that stuff. 

For the past months the security in airports has been very poor, but i think this one was the worst one. I don't know if it's feasible but i wish they could have a completely privite entry where not even the media could see them.  I know the entiry airport photos and airport fashion is a big part in kpop but an airport is not a runway and i would rather not see them at all to see them getting mobbed every damn time.