Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!

i come bearing good news! medals (the items underneath awards, see the three things below my two awards as an example) are now available to purchase in The Armory. so no more having to request medals and wait for them to be given to you! instead you can simply purchase the one you want, redeem the item, and you'll immediately have it. the list of current medals can be found under the armory tab up above or here. please note that you can't purchase the medals from that list. you'll have to find the corresponding medal in the armory itself. it currently does not have a picture displayed, only the name and item description, but hopefully the application developer adds that feature in the future. and also not all medals are in the shop yet so please be patient as i continue uploading them. it's a long and tedious process. :')

along with medals, there's a new item in the shop. the option to upgrade your usergroup for 60 days to the A.R.M.Y group. this group comes with a purple (of course) username color and a signature extension. a usergroup banner may come in the future. 

that's all for now. 

thanks,
aj

Yayayayayayyyyyyyyy (although I wish you'd kept the price at 1000 bombs, because I really want one and only have like 1360! lol)