Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
Sign in to follow this  
taesthetic

news Suga was recently followed and assaulted

I seriously hate this kind of A.R.M.Ys!!!! Why making the boys uncomfortable???!!!:rapmon8:

I read it. A Japanese fansite??!! I am really surprised because our country fans really do not do this bad behavior. I check the account but it was deleted.... 

i read about this on twitter and it's seriously disgusting, i will never understand that type of fan why would you want to make them feel uncomfortable? 

wow, this is horrible! she even slapped him! then keeps saying the HE is the one with a bad personality???? wtf this is disgusting

also saying that it's "easier" to chase him than the younger boys... jesus, you can have an idea of what this girl is all about. 

this is probably  a problem that is never going to be completely erased because there's always going to be obessesive and entitled people that think they have the right to their personal space but i really wish BH give the boys a bodyguard (not  a manager) when they're in airports or other places. They need it.