Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
Sign in to follow this  
Maphisto40

teaser BTS (방탄소년단) LOVE YOURSELF 結 Answer 'Epiphany' Comeback Trailer

Oh! I love the JINTRO soooo much!!!! I am hooked on it!!! And @Maphisto40 thanks for sharing the text's eng ver. here!!!:jin7::jin5::jin6:

Jintro is finally here ;-----------; 

i'm goign to listen to it until i die :emo:

i can't cope~ i'm listening to this on repeat I LOVE IT SO MUCH his voice is so sweet asfsdfds 

omg my heart is beating really fast :wow: this MV is absolutely GORGEOUS! i'm freaking out gakjskjakjaksja

Yes Jintro is finally here and I'm so proud! It was beautiful. Thank you so much for that translation.

Epiphany was everything I wanted the Jintro i.e. Jin's voice singing a slow, emotional song

:jcheer:

Ahh this was the best thing to wake up to this morning. It really was beautiful, from the instrumental to the vocals to the mv visual. I also feel that the lyrics will help me in the future whenever I am feeling down about myself, and i think this goes for many other ARMYs as well. A perfect end to the LY era. 

:emo:

Edited by BTSJAMS ☂

I was [this] close to being a cynic and telling everyone- are we SURE Jintro is a thing? no one from bts or bighit ever confirmed it for sure

But now

:wow::cheer:
Yet also...

:jkhuh:

Who else is still as confused as ever lol Cause goddammit the truck ocean scene

also please don't hate me but these are my honest opinions. I'm a huge Jin bias, no lie. I adore him as an idol & singer A LOT. i understand what Bighit is trying to do with having Jin's HYYH/LY character being a time traveler, hence the constant loop. However...

Spoiler

this video & song was EXTREMELY UNDERWHELMING. EXTREMELY. and i am disappointed. the song is alright, but not outstanding. the video has DEFINITELY less work put in compared to Euphoria, Singularity, Boy meets evil, & Nevermind [did RM have a solo intro teaser?] holy cow. (Serendipity was a little underwhelming too, but at least there were way more set changes, story telling, graphics, etc). i know jin sure as hell wouldn't have a dance like boy meets evil & singularity LOL, but whether it was intentional or not, epiphany the song was boring & the video was boring. it is a bland song put to footage of jin moving around in 1 room.

Edited by sungel

I don't what I expected or what I was imagining from the Jintro. I know that this wasn't what i expected, and...IT'S BEYOND ANYTHING I COULD HAVE IMAGINED

THE MORE I LISTEN TO IT THE BETTER IT GETS
Jin's voice has always been very special to me, and this. Wow. I think this song really suits his voice, he owns it completely and it's. So beautiful. Everything is perfect, his voice, the music, the lyrics i just. Thank you, Jin!

The mv is an interesting companion piece to Awake (shout out to everyone doing the streaming projects). Awake is set in an lavish, ornate, rococo style mansion while Epiphany is in an modern and sparse, but tastefully decorated apartment or house.  Awake has orchestral elements and Epiphany has rock . Blue, yellow, and red/brown are the color palette of both. Maybe he's always surrounded by those colors because it unconsciously reminds him of his friends., together at the beach (brown), watching the sunset (yellow), in front of the sea (blue). 

Btw this is how i feel about Epiphany and how Bighit didnt do him justice xD

SERENDIPITY is about being in love with someone.

EUPHORIA is about the happiness of being in love.

SINGULARITY is about being broken because of love.

EPIPHANY is about streaming the mv for Jin because he deserved better.

— 結 (@outrotear) August 11, 2018

:(