Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
JiminieMochi

discussion Your favourite BT21 character

My fave is RJ, but I like all the others too. RJ's intro vid with the bread and the bird is still one of my faves. I want to be able to sleep like Koya. Shooky is a sentient, small, and silly cookie that is up to funny hijinx or being shooked.   I understand the sweet pup Chimmy's love of the hoody. I want to be able to dance like the mysterious masked Mang. I so relate to Cooky's drawn on abs, OTL. Gotta work out to get them, sigh. I used to be flexible, not quite like Tata, but the maybe kinda the human equivalent lol. Also need to exercise to be flexible. Also Van, the image of Van expressionlessly popping streamers in celebration is how I feel I look like reaction wise when someone does something nice for me. I'm not sure I'm conveying how happy I am on the inside, but I'm trying. 

Edited by movietvdrama
Typos @_@

My first BT21 bias was RJ, because he's really cute and somehow relatable lol.

But now I like Mang the most, I mean, he's just so loveable, I can't-:x

Tata is familiar from Taehyung’s old fansign drawings, and they’re (we love a genderless icon) also really interesting in the fact they can morph into various things. 

Aside from Tata, I’m really drawn to Koya and Cooky! Koya is just my favorite color and the sleepy aspect is adorable, and Cooky is very cute in pink with the drawn cocked brow. ♡ 

Just as the group that create them i have the hardest time choosing only  one, it changes everyday i love them all they're so cute. 

But if i would have to buy merch of one of them it would be probably of Koya or Mang so i  guess you can say they're my favorites. (but then i would probably want RJ too , and then i think about Chimmy so ugh  it's so hard) 

Gosh, I wonder if anyone can tell.... :sugasips:

My bed:

xCYpYmD.jpg

My purse:

zgWksUJ.jpg

Various things I haven't even opened yet because I want to keep them pristine:

jGzkAr4.jpg
5dfqmOL.jpg
L8trG0K.jpg

PjJiVAG.gif

100% hands Shooky. He(it?) is an amazing character (or at least i find him to be). Hell, i even made somethingg like a tribute video 

it's so hard to pick!!! i like RJ but i think that's purely because he's jin's! 

my favourites are mang and koya they're just adorable but recently i've been loving tata as well but honestly they are all so cute and their personalities are even cuter!! i love the artwork that they post of them and how regularly they post them on twitter 

i've been wanting to buy some bt21 merch but they are so expensive ;-; 

It took me a while to get more into them, but I still think since Taehyung is my bias Tata is my favorite. I also like Mang though since it's really cute. Then again all of the characters are quite cute.

Koya is my favourite since 

1. Blue is my fave colour

2. As an aussie I'm a bit biased towards koalas

3. Koya's often sleeping and I sure do love to sleep too

lol Jimin is my bias, therefore I'm biased for Chimmy heh

I find Chim very relatable though, so I definitely don't regret having them as my BT21 bias. 

I love them all for different reasons, they are all so unique! I for some reason feel like ranking them, so I guess I will haha

1. RJ

2. TATA

3. CHIMMY

4. MANG

5. KOYA

6. COOKY

7. SHOOKY

8. VAN

At the end of the day I want to own every single plush anyway so :')

:TaTa:Tata is my favorite.  My reason is because of how unique their design is. I love how they say "Tata" in the BT21 puzzle game, and they have an interesting backstory.  As for bias wrecker, that goes to Cooky. :Cooky:I love rabbits. I have pet rabbits so Cooky suits me well. Plus they're both fun to sketch. In general, I love drawing BT21. 

Mang is my favourite yeah surprising considering Hobi is my bias
But honestly he just stood out to me the most?? He's a breakdancing skateboarding adorable little blue and purple horse!! I guess I found him the cutest and the most unique out of all of them so I just love him.
If I had to rank them:
1. Mang
2. RJ
3. Chimmy
4. Koya
5. Shooky
6. Cooky
7. Tata
8. Van

@Cypher• SAAAAAME!  Chimmy is special to me, because he was created by my bias, but in real life, Mang and Koya are the ones I've actually wanted to buy merch of.  Actually, there's a Koya spa headband on it's way to my house right now from Amazon! :D :Koya: