Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Sign in to follow this  
Maphisto40

photos Love Yourself 結 'Answer' Concept Photo S and E version

The concept so far seems to point towards the shit side of being a celebrity. All cameras pointed at them, eyes everywhere,  hands grabbing, puppets on strings, beautiful men in fishbowls/bubbles for people to gawk at, etc. I'll be super interested to see what the L and F versions look like in this context

Edited by Maphisto40

IDK what i was expecting for this comeback but it wasn't this many hair colors and this theme, but it's sooo interesting.

I hope the MV and lyrics expand more in this topic cause i think we need a call out for how creepy and disrespectful some people are with BTS and  idols in general. 

40 minutes ago, Maphisto40 said:

The concept so far seems to point towards the shit side of being a celebrity. All cameras pointed at them, eyes everywhere,  hands grabbing, puppets on strings, beautiful men in fishbowls/bubbles for people to gawk at, etc. I'll be super interested to see what the L and F versions look like in this context

I also think the same!!! It relates!

By the way why are they bias wrecking me so much!!!:sus:

I understand the overall concept is being trapped and surveiled, but the terrarium is a cool idea. The red boxes remind me of American Horror Story.

I love how these photos take on a eerier type of concept. It just proves how much BTS can slay each and every photoshoot they take part in. 

I had noticed an interesting insight on Twitter where someone had pointed out how Version S's group photo seems to involve them being the controllers (as you can see with them sitting among the consoles almost casually), while Version E's group photo blatantly evokes a feeling of them being the controlled. I mean, a toy windup and their chained/ribbon-ed wrists are pretty self-explanatory. Then again, we can't see where the console controllers are in the first group photo, so maybe they're the controlled in that one as well. 

lol idek

omg... so aesthetic. i think we all should've known when they suddenly popped up with dyed hair for that one performance, that they were doing a photoshoot for a comeback at that time xD

anyways, armies on twitter are amazing already. some of my fave tweets...

and the genderblending fashion that taehyung's wearing throughout these photos are AMAZING. i need to see a full body to make sure that its actually a dress/skirt <3 and makes me wish that 1 of them will grow their hair out plz

also some of my favorite fanart/edits already:

Spoiler

Also... anyone remember this teaser? :O

Edited by sungel

I'm interested to see what the other concept photos will be. I was super surprised when I saw these photos but at the same time really excited. I think some may see these and immediately think they're creepy but I feel like they hold a lot of emotion. I completely agree with @Maphisto40.. I have seen some theories that say the album going to be a "controversial" I'm not sure exactly what that may mean but I'm ready. I definitely see the idol life in these concept photos. Some people may think just because you're famous, wear nice clothing,  and everyone knows your name life's pretty perfect. But of course we've seen many times, though Burn The Stage and other shows everything's not as perfect as it looks. The airport videos break my heart I can't stand to see people grabbing at them and giving them zero personal space. I can't help but wonder how much they hide from us when they have to fake a smile for a show even though they're exhausted. The pressure must also be enormous as they keep growing in popularity. Anyway those are just my thoughts I leave the theories up to smart people. 

This vkook edit is so precious and I just had to share :jungkook9:

Spoiler

4 hours ago, Isabel_Inspired said:

I have seen some theories that say the album going to be a "controversial"

i have see a lot of people talking about it too but i'm not sure. Answer is part of their Love Yourself series and the Unicef campaign so idk if they'll choose this album to go all controversial specially cause Tear didn't even have a single song banned. I think they did it so there wasn't any obstacle to colect money for  the campaign. 

Yeah not what I was expecting but I LOVE Tae's hair in these! The commentary on being a celebrity is strong as well. Can't wait to see what L and F look like!

Wow! So apparently this is how they created the bubble photos:

Dkka4u1UYAAJ-Qu.jpg

This is from Jimin's recent tweet https://twitter.com/BTS_twt/status/1029383593364054016

i'm so happy this was an actual set and not just CGI, the episode for this jacket photo shoot is going to be so pretty.