Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!

So, I thought it would be nice to create a thread for BBase-ers to express their love for their biases. 

However, I soon realized that people would click on this topic and undoubtedly write those long-ass paragraphs about every inch of their bias' body, mind, and soul and how it just had a certain glow that somehow gave them clear skin, good grades, and buttered their eggrolls. All at once. 

But then, I had an epiphany:nolines:

I decide to create THIS thread instead. (hey, that ryhmes whaduyaknow)

The Objective: Describe what you love about your BTS bias in one sentence. And yes, you must use proper grammar. AND YES, I SAID ONE SENTENCE. 

TAKE THAT, CREATIVE, DEEP, LOVELY, AMAZINGLY INTELLIGENT PARAGRAPH WRITERS! *sobs*

Here's mine: Jimin is the light of my life, and when he smiles, poses for a photo, sings, or does virtually anything, it makes my day (not to mention my life) so much better. 

Have fun... heh

39285757_10156212342048961_2564001501827

...with the EPIPHANY bit! lol

Anyway, here goes nothing!

Jin is my spirit animal (we both cook), and when he sings, holds flowers in his mouth, or even simply does his famous flying kisses, my heart just...UGH, I love that boy!

Tae showed me that I can be my own dorky self, that I shouldn't listen to those who put me down and that you can achieve your dreams even if it seems impossible. 

Jimin's courage, gentle strength, perseverance, willingness to face pieces of himself he doesn't like, and empathy toward others makes him one of the most beautiful human beings I've ever seen.

Edited by _javaJAVAjava_
fixed sentence syntax

Yoongi is constantly putting a smile on my face with his gummy smiles, his fun little actions, his hard work(and skills), and his cuteness, I feel like we have a lot in common and he makes everything so much better.

Having 7 hosts in our Magic Shop, with Jimin holding the door to guide me through, they gave me a place, a way, a path to love myself, speak myself, and spread the message all around~💜 

The music that this talent has written, produced, sang, and danced to, saved my life.