Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
jin

fan project ARMY CLOSET FILM

Awesome idea!  I'm definitely doing this!

UPDATE: Video is uploading to YouTube as we speak!  I can't wait to share it with y'all!

Edited by suckjeans86

Wow this sounds great! I'll bring my camera with me the next time I go on a scenic walk

(wish I knew about this earlier cos I went bowling last weekend and that would have been fun to record)

10 hours ago, DIPI said:

I am in! But where to submit?

The submission form link is a the bottom of the post, below the graphic:jkiss:

13 hours ago, P E A C H said:

The submission form link is a the bottom of the post, below the graphic:jkiss:

THANKS! I really didn't notice it!:RJ:

will there be background music added by you or does our own audio remain?:jkhuh:

On 8/17/2018 at 5:03 AM, thuha said:

will there be background music added by you or does our own audio remain?:jkhuh:

To match Jungkook's GCF as much as possible, we're going to add some background music just like he does in his videos. That means most likely the original audio will not be used in the final product. 

Can i add multiple videos??answer me asap!!

Edited by DIPI

11 hours ago, DIPI said:

Can i add multiple videos??answer me asap!!

Hello! It would be preferred to have one video submission per person. If you have multiple things you want to capture and that is the reason for more than one video, it would be alright to compile everything into a single video (provided that it still follows the guidelines and if under five minutes). We would still be able to edit it that way.

10 hours ago, taeyyo said:

Hello! It would be preferred to have one video submission per person. If you have multiple things you want to capture and that is the reason for more than one video, it would be alright to compile everything into a single video (provided that it still follows the guidelines and if under five minutes). We would still be able to edit it that way.

Oh i got it! You are going to add music to it? Is there any problem if there is baground sound?

Edited by DIPI