Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Sign in to follow this  
Maphisto40

other LOVE YOURSELF 結 'Answer' TRACKLIST

Dk-JlbFVsAAdnue.jpg

Completely new songs: Bold

Changed/previously unreleased songs: Italics

A side

Euphoria (Not noted as intro)

Trivia 起: Just Dance NEW

3 Serendipity (Full Length Edition)

4 DNA

5 보조게 (Dimple)

Trivia 承: Love NEW

7 Her (Not noted as outro)

8 Singularity (Not noted as intro)

9 Fake Love

10 전하지 못한 진심 (The Truth Untold) (feat. Steve Aoki)

11 Trivia 轉: Seesaw NEW

12 Tear (Not noted as outro)

13 Epiphany NEW (Not noted as intro)

14 I'm Fine NEW

15 IDOL NEW

16 Answer: Love Myself NEW (Rapline?)

B side

1 Magic Shop

2 Best of Me

3 Airplane pt. 2

4 고민보다 Go (Go Go)

5 Anpanman

6 MIC Drop

7 DNA (Pedal 2 LA Mix)

8 FAKE LOVE (Rocking Vibe Mix)

9 MIC Drop (Steve Aoki Remix) (Full Length Edition) (Dance breaks ver?)

cr

I'm super curious as to what full length serendipity sound like and the new songs and remixes too! We finally get Euphoria and Epiphany!!  

1 minute ago, P E A C H said:

Prediction of my reaction to the album of the century:

WhZ7GbW.gif5eeYVCI.gif

But really though what's with the "Trivia 起"? I'm so anxious for the release already!!

I'm sooooo excited for the new songs (and the extended versions of old songs) :wow:

and the trivia....wth, my tl is all about possible sub units but tbh i don't want to have much expectations about that, and the title track isn't even pointed out? i'm guessing I'm fine or IDOL? cause i don't think it's going to be one of the trivia's.  

7 minutes ago, Cypher• said:

I'm sooooo excited for the new songs (and the extended versions of old songs) :wow:

and the trivia....wth, my tl is all about possible sub units but tbh i don't want to have much expectations about that, and the title track isn't even pointed out? i'm guessing I'm fine or IDOL? cause i don't think it's going to be one of the trivia's.  

Oh I hadn't thought of a subunit as a possibility! You're right we shouldn't get our hopes up but it's a cool thought :)

2 hours ago, P E A C H said:

Oh I hadn't thought of a subunit as a possibility! You're right we shouldn't get our hopes up but it's a cool thought :)

It is! and i would be very excited if that end up happening :' ) 

so... i was thinking how other groups have promoted as title tracks 2 songs at a time so...maybe they can do that? idk

5 minutes ago, Cypher• said:

It is! and i would be very excited if that end up happening :' ) 

so... i was thinking how other groups have promoted as title tracks 2 songs at a time so...maybe they can do that? idk

Oh yeah I saw someone mention that on Twitter

I might actually die if that's true lmao

can't wait to hear the new stuff! i'm really interested in idol and i'm fine and i'm super happy euphoria and and epiphany are gonna be on here too (obv) 

full length version of serendipity i already know is gonna be SO GOOD i honestly can't wait! :Mang:

Huh thats strange- which one is the title track? I doubt its going to be any of the ones near the end of the list

I Also wonder which one is the one that’ll be their halloween dance xD i feel like anpanman would be a good one :O (omg imagine them in different superhero cosplays & someone is one punch man) 

4 hours ago, Cypher• said:

Imagine a real Sope subunit with jhope as the vocalist & not just the silly ones theyve always done :O

@sungel I think Anpanman has an excellent chance of being the Halloween dance unless one of the new songs gives it competition or they choose Fake Love (serious song with costumes!) or Airplane pt 2 (flirty song with costumes!) lol. 

hang on, those "trivia" songs might also be rapline solos

https://twitter.com/namjinscafe/status/1031349242915241986

if its true that those trivia tracks are raplines solo im betting my life that yoongis one is seesaw namjoon is love and hoseok is just dance

— carmi (@namjinscafe) August 20, 2018