Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Sign in to follow this  
BTSJAMS ☂

teaser BTS 'IDOL' Official Teaser

well they didn't lie when they said the sound was something we weren't expecting. 

but they looked soooo good on the Ddaeng outfits i can't believe we're getting ot7 on them. :v1:

OK.

OK.

The hype I have been successfully keeping at a minimum for my own health has just exploded all over the place. I need it to be Friday RIGHT NOW.

eSeEbdK.gif

I guess they werent kidding when they said it was going to be different.

if IDOL is going to be the promotional track & the rest of the song sounds like this too, i might be in the minority that doesnt like the song and/or disappointed :/

i wonder if they changed directors/artistic staff after Not Today because DNA/FAKE LOVE/onwards has looked & sounded different (that im not sure how to describe)

Edited by sungel

18 minutes ago, sungel said:

i wonder if they changed directors/artistic staff after Not Today because DNA/FAKE LOVE/onwards has looked & sounded different (that im not sure how to describe)

Nope, still Lumpens and the same team as always.

5 hours ago, Cypher• said:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait is Tae's hair 2 colors? 

I don't know if any of y'all have ever been on Gaiaonline, but Tae's two color hair reminds me of the two color wigs from there lol.

We're so close now...

They all look fine but I can't take my eyes off rapline

:suga6:

The Ddaeng vibes have returned!!

Also, is anyone else getting Vixx Shangri La vibes from this?

and can anyone tell what that giant yellow fuzzy thing underneath jin is? for some reason to me it looks like a tail to go with his hair? maybe he's a male(?) gumiho or something THEORIES

Edited by sungel

37 minutes ago, sungel said:

Also, is anyone else getting Vixx Shangri La vibes from this?

from the music? not really, but the outfits sure. 

38 minutes ago, sungel said:

and can anyone tell what that giant yellow fuzzy thing underneath jin is? for some reason to me it looks like a tail to go with his hair? maybe he's a male(?) gumiho or something THEORIES

i thought it was a hand fan lol

6 minutes ago, Cypher• said:

i thought it was a hand fan lol

ddaeng thats a really giant hand fan

i'll show myself out. /runs away/

I love love love the sound! I absolutely love the use of traditional instruments in contemporary music, whether it's in kpop, western pop or cpop. 

I'm super excited to listen to the full song! I am aware that some people may not like this concept/song as much as others they've done, but personally I'm super interested. I completely respect that, everyone has an opinion and it's definitely something different (beat, sound etc). Since the are instruments in the background sound very traditional,  I hope this will be a great opportunity to introduce people into more traditional sounds/Korean culture. If that's what they want to do I think that's really amazing! I feel like BTS can really bring those sounds to life in a modern way. The clothing to me looked absolutely beautiful! I can definitely see how some people say it's like Ddaeng and DNA had a baby 

i’m a bit late as i’ve just listened to the full thing but this teaser was so goood tae with the half pink half blonde hair is a bias wrecker honestly SO PRETTY

first jk’s whistle now his cough WHAT’S NEXT 

i love how different it is and the style and the meaning behind the song, i need to see a bts react to idol like they did with dna because the videos are so colourful and the editing is on point i can’t wait to watch some live performances of this song :cheer: