Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Sign in to follow this  
SeokSeok

enter-talk WOW LOOK AT V'S HAND SHAKING

download.jsp?FileID=46894107

He must be so tired..

post response:

[+1,081][-55]

original post: here

-V live-overnight recording-morning recording-Soribada rehearsal-MCountdown live broadcast-Soribada stage, this was all in 24 hours.... And he did his best to not show his tiredness on stage [+440,-10]

-This is V's legendary fancam https://m.youtu.be/Dv3EHMziAmY[+202,-10]

download.jsp?FileID=46895493

-Cool[+186,-6]

-His whole day was filled with schedule and his choreography is so hard... As a fan, I'm thankful [+71,-1]

-Wow I watched the live and I couldn't tell at all, he's a real pro[+55,-2]

-Because of his schedule, he didn't sleep for 24 hours ㅡㅜ[+49,-3]

-You can also see that his right side of the chin had a spasm ㅠㅠ[+46,-1]

cr

hopefully they can relax for a little while before they start the international world tour :' ( 

ouch. all within 24hrs? i worry that if bts ever disbands or a member doesnt renew their contract the next time it expires, this might be the reason why... aka overworking & health

(and i always wondered when an idol is "contracted" to a company, does that means independent contractor or actual company employee with benefits? or maybe thats just an american thing)

Edited by sungel

this always worries me, they're always so busy and provide us with so many things but i do hope they can have the break they need and deserve! keep them well rested, happy and healthy!