Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Sign in to follow this  
SeokSeok

enter-talk THE BTS FANS WHO SPENT THE NIGHT OUTSIDE LINING UP FOR BANGTAN WENT ON ABC

download.jsp?FileID=46960165

(Watch in English below)

The reporters and anchors were really enjoying themselves ㅋㅋ

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=46960675

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=46960676

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=46960677

I'm not joking, other news stations were there too

post response:

[+742][-14]

original post: here

-They also thanked Suga for watching their news[+242,-0]

download.jsp?FileID=46961201

-The concerts in Korea have chairs in the standing area and you know your seats beforehand whereas you actually stand in the standing area in the US, so it's a first come first serve basis. That's why a lot of fans just camp outside for nightsㅠㅠ I hope that these kids don't get sickㅜ[+237,-0]

-What's up with the helicopter?ㅋㅋ Daebak[+146,-0]

-Seeing how the Korean TV stations go film the fans without permission makes me see the US in another light..... you can really see the difference in culture, good to see![+107,-0]

-Let's receive a lot of love overseas too.....sorryㅜ[+90,-1]

download.jsp?FileID=46961717

-The foreign kids were lining up when they were selling the BT21 goods back then too. The people passing by were asking if Appl was releasing a new merch or something..[+74,-0

cr

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and congrats to this Danielle Rios, too!  She must be so elated to have been interviewed for the news.  I know it shouldn't be that big a deal, but I was interviewed for the news once, too; it was so exciting!

Anyway, great story!  And I don't mind that the reporter and the anchors were enjoying themselves; at least they weren't boring like Dan Rather or somebody.

Edited by JinsPeachyGirl86

that's crazy! it's getting me worried about october now :') i don't think i'd be able to camp out, my makeup and hair would end up awful T_T but yeah it's first come first serve basis for the standing area, i kinda wish these shows were like the ones in korea where you get seated in the standing area, i hope they enjoyed themselves and the show! 

3 hours ago, SeokSeok said:

-The concerts in Korea have chairs in the standing area and you know your seats beforehand whereas you actually stand in the standing area in the US, so it's a first come first serve basis. That's why a lot of fans just camp outside for nightsㅠㅠ I hope that these kids don't get sickㅜ[+237,-0]

But Korea too must do standing, but it is for standing number (low number = first one inside).  I only do music award shows so concerts idk

I want to try to go to see a concert in America! But the atmosphere is very difficult, I cannot sleep outside (lol 

Also it is so hard to buy ticket if you are foreigner, right? But I want to try! So many big fans in America, so happy BTS can receive a lot of love 

i wish fans didn't need to camp outside days before just to get a good spot that's so dangerous.