Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Vii

discussion Bon Voyage Season 3

Hi, all. I thought it would be great if we can discuss BV3 as the new ep is released as if we're discussing a weekly K-drama. I depend on the English translations to watch the episodes, so I really appreciate everyone who makes it possible for people like to watch and understand what it is about.

As far as I know, they have ep 0, 1, and 1 behind camera footage released. Have you seen those?

i've watched all the episodes so far and my heart broke when tae arrived but then yoongi had to leave. Both seemed to be going through hard times but it was recorded months ago so i think they're fine now.

@jjangyi Yay! I haven't finished watching the latest ep (was it 5? the camping one), but I think it's been great so far. I'm not caught up with the previous BV seasons, plan to do so once I have more free time. They just look so comfortable, even with the confusion and losing things randomly. Like they don't even care about the broken English and just go do what they want haha.

Yeah, it's unfortunate that they can't be full team for this BV. Iirc Tae lost a family member during this period? Not sure what happened to Yoongi that he had to go home.

I hope we will always see the footage of the boys getting up especially in the behind cams. Taekook are so funny and so like me who can never get up straight. xD

I just paid vlive 1y membership and when I tried to watch BVep1 I got 2 seconds to watch and this message: Buy a package or enter your code to enjoy it.?!??!?

EDIT: just found out I have to buy the whole thing too DONE.

EDIT2: now my video screen says: Your browser or OS is not supported.???? I have seen other vids there ffs! And I am using firefox! I feel personally attacked.

EDIT3: used safari instead, about to watch 3rd episode and living for it! Almost died when they mentioned Barcelona, but was Malta <3

Edited by JoyD

@JoyD Glad that you finally worked it out. I still haven't watched the previous season of BV, but BV3 is quite a fun journey. The boys are so random at everything that it's fun. xD

@Vii yes but I am a bit sad nobody told me Suga left *snif*

Going to bed now as its almost 4am here but already on episode 6 ready for tomorrow! good night.

1 hour ago, JoyD said:

@Vii yes but I am a bit sad nobody told me Suga left *snif*

Going to bed now as its almost 4am here but already on episode 6 ready for tomorrow! good night.

Oh, sorry about that. I was also sad that Yoongi had to leave. I feel like I should watch the old BV just to see the full team haha. Hopefully we won't have such thing for BV4!

Good night. :)

8 minutes ago, JoyD said:

@Vii I will watch them too, don't really know why I started with the 3rd. If you want we can watch them together!

Sounds great! Let me know when you've finished BV3. :3

@Vii Done, loved it so much despise Yoongi leaving and V not being there all the time.

So any day you want to we can watch maybe a s1 ep. or 2.

On 11/18/2018 at 12:15 AM, JoyD said:

@Vii Done, loved it so much despise Yoongi leaving and V not being there all the time.

So any day you want to we can watch maybe a s1 ep. or 2.

Unfortunately, this week is bad timing for me as I have lots of things to do and will be away on the weekend. If you want to watch it first, that's okay with me. I'm sorry >_<

@Vii It's ok, I am very into binge watching things so that probably is complicated for most people's schedules. Anyway we can watch anything any other time <3