Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
jin

event it’s october

halloween-ify your dps and/or sigs and earn bombs! comment below when you’ve changed them and i’ll give you the bombs.

happy halloween month! the best holiday obvs.

free-animated-halloween-gifs.gif

Yay! Happy Halloween month y'all!! Muahahahaha!

Sorry, I'll come back when I edit my so. My bad. Too excited.

Edited by movietvdrama

I still have to find a dp, I'm so bad at editing but I'll try my best!!

also this got me ded ajkdsajkdhalkj scarringchildrenforlife.png.d6f4e0cec0dd

yes! I love october lol i probably will change my demon-Yoongi dp at some point in the month but right now this is what i'll use. 

happy october! AWWH some of you have such cute halloween themes :') i haven't even changed anything yet but maybe i will when i'm not feeling lazy

Sorry for the delay, I've been busy in New York~ but everyone should have their bombs now.

i've adapted my profile pic to halloween theme with my non existent photoshop skill lol and made a new sig too. It's nice to play around again with ps after a long time :cheer:

@SeokSeok Ooh, nice!  Did you make it yourself?  Personally, I didn't--I just Google Imaged "Vampire Jin" and this is one of the hits I got.  I oughta credit whoever made it, cuz I'm starting to feel bad.  But yours is super-cute!