Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Sign in to follow this  
Maphisto40

teaser [PREVIEW] BTS (방탄소년단) 4TH MUSTER 'Happy Ever After' DVD

What is this Muster event? Judging from the title, there are three previous events I have to catch up with. :3

@Vii muster is the name of their fanmeeting.

Edited by Cypher•

2 hours ago, Vii said:

What is this Muster event? Judging from the title, there are three previous events I have to catch up with. :3

Every year, they hold a special giant fanmeeting that acts like a mini concert with special stages, heavy fanservice, they play games, answer questions, show a skit, etc. 

This particular one was where they finally performed Pied Piper, Best of Me, and Come Back Home live. I can't wait to see it in HD, since all we had previously were fancams.

Edited by Maphisto40

T_T they need to stop, i’m gonna have to buy this as well aren’t i?! this looks really good though i’m excited!

10 hours ago, Cypher• said:

@Vii muster is the name of their fanmeeting.

8 hours ago, Maphisto40 said:

Every year, they hold a special giant fanmeeting that acts like a mini concert with special stages, heavy fanservice, they play games, answer questions, show a skit, etc. 

This particular one was where they finally performed Pied Piper, Best of Me, and Come Back Home live. I can't wait to see it in HD, since all we had previously were fancams.

Thanks for the info!! I hope I can still find the old fan meets to see later while waiting for this one. The stage looks amazing with the bubble thing.