Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Sign in to follow this  
taesthetic

article BTS’s Jungkook To Perform While Seated At London Concert Due To Minor Injury

f5034aadf1ad478aa26cfa065623d5c2.jpeg?s=

Big Hit Entertainment has informed fans that BTS’s Jungkook will be performing while seated at the group’s October 9 concert in London.

On October 9 local time, the agency released the following statement in English:

“Good evening. This is Big Hit Entertainment.

“Ladies and gentlemen, we regret to announce that an issue has occurred that may affect the performance of one of the members of BTS scheduled to appear tonight, Jungkook.

“Approximately two hours ago, following the rehearsal and sound check, Jungkook was lightly stretching in the waiting room when he collided with floor furnishings and suffered an injury to his heel. Medical staff immediately responded and performed the necessary treatment. The opinion of the medical team is that while the injury is not serious, performing choreography may do further damage to the injured area.

“Following the advice of the medical staff, Jungkook will take part in the performance tonight but remain seated without choreography.

“We sincerely apologize to all of our fans who have been eagerly awaiting tonight’s performance, and ask for your understanding.

“Thank you.”

BTS will be performing concerts at the O2 Arena in London on October 9 and 10 as part of their “Love Yourself” world tour.

We wish Jungkook a quick recovery!

via Soompi

i saw some videos of him sat in a chair, poor jk i hope he’s okay, he cried a bit but he shouldn’t cry 💖 get well soon kookie! 

4 minutes ago, movietvdrama said:

I knew he would take it hard, like any of them would. I hope he knows no one is disappointed and everyone just wants him to heal up well. 

This. Fans may feel sad but ultimately all we want is for them to be healthy so they can perform for a long time. On the other hand, they usually take it harder because they can't give their best, feel like wasting our time/money etc. The boys seem particularly hard on themselves about this.

I saw a video when he cried in Anpanman, but happy to see everyone, especially Jimin and Tae, supporting him so much.

I saw those videos too, it made me so sad, poor Kookie :( . I hope he will let it heal fully before he starts dancing again. I saw fans cheered him up, singing his name, hopefully he won't feel too bad about it

This is my guess, but looks like they did the whole concert without any choreography:

I was wondering how they were going to dance without JK so suddenly, so it made sense this way. I guess that stressed Kookie even more.

@Vii i saw fancams and they did dance. It was sudden but sadly this is not the first time a member have to sit on a concert and they usually do the choreos minus the member. :' ( 

10 hours ago, Cypher• said:

@Vii i saw fancams and they did dance. It was sudden but sadly this is not the first time a member have to sit on a concert and they usually do the choreos minus the member. :' ( 

I see, maybe just not all songs? Or just a short part of DNA like what I saw. Yeah, must not be the first time.

Honestly, a while back I thought to myself, for such a long tour, accidents often can't be avoided, so I wondered how they would deal with it, but hoped nothing would happen anyway. Then I heard this news :(:( I think they're doing great so far, I hope nothing else will happen until they finish the tour.

6 minutes ago, Vii said:

I see, maybe just not all songs? Or just a short part of DNA like what I saw. Yeah, must not be the first time.

Honestly, a while back I thought to myself, for such a long tour, accidents often can't be avoided, so I wondered how they would deal with it, but hoped nothing would happen anyway. Then I heard this news :(:( I think they're doing great so far, I hope nothing else will happen until they finish the tour.

i didn't see fancams of DNA so i'm not sure but yeah they most likely decide to just do a part of it since JK does the key dance of the song, and yes, we all hope they stay healthy during tours but sometimes accidents can't be avoided, thankfully it doesn't seem nothing serious so i hope he recovers soon (and doesn't blame himself too much for it).