Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Sign in to follow this  
SeokSeok

enter-talk BTS MADE THE COVER OF THE AMERICAN MAGAZINE 'TIME'

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=47383655

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=47383656

They were chosen as the Next Generation Leaders of 2018

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=47383657

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=47383658

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=47383659

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=47383660

Here's the link to Times magazine

Also, they broke a record on the Gaon charts for being the first album to sell a double million!
(The album didn't include fansigns, they didn't do any promotions on SNS and didn't go on variety shows)

They had a comeback after 3 months and achieved that in a month.
And it's only a repackage album.

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=47383662

They also won the Favorite Social Artist at the AMAs

download.jsp?FileID=47383663

There are so many trolls starting up rumors about them nowadays and trying to take them down.
But they are representing Korean music, Asians and k-pop and are a good influence to others. So I hope that people would just support them instead.

post response:

[+562][-8]

original post: here

-Somehow, this picture is a good meme for the trolls ㅋㅋㅋ "are you back to your senses?"

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=47383915

-They purposely shot them from the bottom. They were introduced as the new Beatles

download.jsp?FileID=47383744

-They were added to the Korea France Friendship concert too!

download.jsp?FileID=47383696

"President Moon Jaein, scheduled to watch BTS perform in Paris, France on the 14th"

-The sight of Armys every morning

download.jsp?FileID=47384114

"When I open my eyes in the morning, I wonder to which kind of news I will me waking up to"

-I'm honestly not someone who likes idols but you have to acknowledge what needs to be acknowledged. I'm seriously so proud of them. All of this that is happening to them isn't because of luck, they worked very hard and I can see how passionate they are. I'm very proud of them and I hope that they continue to grow bigger.

cr

LOL @ Hobi's face in the second photo. xD

And I totally agree with the last comment. I don't need everyone to become ARMY, music is subjective, but at least please appreciate the efforts they have put in.

Always here for some acknowledgment of their skills! They make us so proud, I'm happy to see they make non-fans proud as well.

honestly though i don't think a day goes by when i don't say how proud i am of all their achievements, they really deserve it!