Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Sign in to follow this  
kingseokjin1992

discussion Why all the members are getting hurt

I now thin about it but how all the sudden Taehyung gets hurt Jungkook gets hurt and Jimin does too. Well you know that hotel they stayed at and was Supposably hanted well yeah they have been haunted and now they are not okay, aww I wan't to just go hug them and love on them. This is so bad and I feel bad for them especially Tae he started crying and now I'm crying thinking about it  love them so much.:jungkook6::v1::jimin3: WE LOVE YOU'LL

I don't believe in haunted hotels or anything like that. I think it's just due to the exhaustion and weather change. You know when you travel overseas and been there for a while, sometimes you catch a cold or don't feel healthy in general because the environment is completely different. At least the first part of the tour is now completed. They did their best, so I hope they won't feel too bad about not being in 100% for the Europe tour especially and rest well before starting the Asia leg.

they'll be fine! jk is already getting better seeing as he's started dancing a bit more again and doing the shoot lol! tae is suffering from a cold but i heard that he was already better at last night's concert! jimin had muscle pain but seemed to be okay after some rest, they just need some rest but they're going back to korea now so they'll be able to see their families and have a break! they have done so great and i'm so proud of them and i'm sure they'll rest lots before it starts again! 

@loverforBTSforlife ohhhh ok. 

well i believe in most things paranormal but idk if i believe in ghost been able to hurt you like that. Good thing is they'll be back in Korea soon if they haven't arrived yet. 

5 minutes ago, loverforBTSforlife said:

Yeah I don't think literally  that the ghost hurt them but you never know.

EijYrHj.gif

i'm a scaredy cat, i would die in a haunted hotel. 

6 hours ago, Cypher• said:

@loverforBTSforlife loooool i would go, i love anything paranormal but i would regret it the second something scary happens cause i'm a baby. RipoqAn.gif

LOL I'm the exact opposite and Idk how to explain that. It's like, I'm afraid of watching/reading scary things but when it actually happen to me, I'd just be like "Oh! Well, ok." . But ALWAYS exclude me from scarehouse coz I hate that shit. One time I really almost punched somebody to stop scaring me out (lol they were just doing their job!)

@Mongmungi literaly goal lol i wish i was that brave, but i always end up freaking out.  i haven ever been in a scary house :' ) i want tho.

Oh yes . First jungkook then jimin. I think they're jealous of their children. what could happen to these seven beautiful people. only God bless them. It's my only wish. I love them more than myself.

:jmcheer::rmcheer::scheer::jcheer::jkcheer::jhcheer::vcheer::v1: