Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Sign in to follow this  
SeokSeok

enter-talk WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO DO THE MOST IF YOU WERE AN IDOL?

1. Go on music broadcast

2. Shoot pictorials

3. Shoot CFs

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=47557742

4. Shoot reality shows

5. Go on variety shows as a whole group

6. Go on variety shows alone

7. Other

post response:

[+74][-5]

original post: here

-Performing in concerts will be a bliss

-Am I the only one who wants to go to award ceremonies? Of couse, it can be hard but so many celebrities would be there and I'm so curious about people's reactions to other artists' stagesㅋㅋㅋ Also, I think that it would be fun to see others receiving awardsㅋㅋㅋ

-Am I the only one who wants to do V-apps?

-I want to be an SM idol and go to their Halloween party,,, I would prepare so much for it during the year

-Am I the only one who wants to go on IAC??? All the girls and boys attending are so pretty so the eye candy would be solid

-I feel like fansigns would be fun if not for the weird fans

-I want to go on I Live Aloneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Am I the only one who pretends to be on that show at home?

cr

Reality shows lol.  C'mon everybody has that narcissistic moment where they imagine themselves being filmed qwX2d6u.gif

oooh that's a tough one because i think everything would be so fun, i wanna pick variety shoes as a whole group or music broadcasts!

i would like to experience a concert from an idol point of view it must be so cool. 

lol i dont have the stamina to be an idol- i'd much rather be a choreographer or backup dancer. but i sure as hell want all the moneys, fans, & awards that a successful idol/idol group gets

:jmdolla:

29 minutes ago, sungel said:

but i sure as hell want all the moneys,

u right Dwf75JK.gif