kingseokjin1992

What is your favorite line of Jung Hoseok?

What is your favorite thing thing that Hobi said? I can't choose between a lot of things but yeah I want to see what you all say. And remember LOVE YOURSELF!!!!!!!

:jhope7::jhope8:

Loving yourself is what the world needs to be complete

Because loving yourself it feels good

And everyone should

Love yourself!

I love OsaCAR, Oki Oki Okinawa and the tune he sings in this. I really want this as my ringtone.:TaTa:

JHope waking up the other members c:

Edited by LoveYourself
Epiphany kekeke

tenor.gif?itemid=9983874

~ 'Do you know what purple means?' ~

~ 'Purple is the last colour of the rainbow so it means I will trust you and love you for a long time' ~

💜김태형 ~ V 💜

jhope jimin and v 

tenor.giftenor.gif

BTS İNDESCRİBABLE , WORDS ARE NOT ENOUGH TO İNDENTİFY THEM , YOU SHOULD FEEL THEM , MAYBE THEN YOU CAN UNDERSTAND US                                                       

Aw?

Loving yourself is what the world needs to be complete

Because loving yourself it feels good

And everyone should

Love yourself!

14 hours ago, kingseokjin1992 said:

Aw?

hoseok rests well on those two.

tenor.giftenor.gif

BTS İNDESCRİBABLE , WORDS ARE NOT ENOUGH TO İNDENTİFY THEM , YOU SHOULD FEEL THEM , MAYBE THEN YOU CAN UNDERSTAND US