Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Maphisto40

bangtan bomb Excuses about destroyed JK's Shirt - BTS (방탄소년단)

I'm laughing at how Jin laughs as if he's enjoying the disaster. xD Also look at Namjoon going "oyaa oya oooyaaaaaa" while JK goes speechless lol~

It's kinda weird that we're seeing the bombs of things so far away in the past, but any content is better than nothing at all. :P

16 minutes ago, Vii said:

It's kinda weird that we're seeing the bombs of things so far away in the past, but any content is better than nothing at all. :P

Lmao, we once got bombs from debut era like 4 years later. They do what they want. :uhno:

49 minutes ago, Maphisto40 said:

Lmao, we once got bombs from debut era like 4 years later. They do what they want. :uhno:

Because they know we will gush over it like this regardless of the time. We are so whipped. /sigh

Thanks for the Eng sub! OMG so Joon ripped JK's shirt twice for that recording?? What a bad boy but we are thankful :perV:

Dangit, I was just going to post this!  You work fast!

But can we just talk about Jin in his sleeveless top???  And his laugh???

Edited by JinEuphoric86

loooool they all look so happy seen JK's shirt been ripped  and the second time was definetely on purpose. :rapmon3:

55 minutes ago, Cypher• said:

loooool they all look so happy seen JK's shirt been ripped  and the second time was definetely on purpose. :rapmon3:

Namjoon was like "challenge accepted". rP8RgF4.gif

39 minutes ago, Maphisto40 said:

Joonie be like "you think threads can stop me? u must be kidding me u u must be kidding me~" :rapmon5:

It also looks like he ripped even more buttons the second time? xD

1 hour ago, Maphisto40 said:

Nams is a man with a mission lol 

7 hours ago, Vii said:

Joonie be like "you think threads can stop me? u must be kidding me u u must be kidding me~" :rapmon5:

welp someone's never getting Baepsae out of her head tonight and that someone is me XD @Vii 

8 hours ago, Cypher• said:

I could not quit laughing holy crap @Cypher• 

11 hours ago, JinEuphoric86 said:

But can we just talk about Jin in his sleeveless top???  And his laugh???

Do you really want to hear me screaming all the way from California to wherever you are? Because if we get into that discussion you definitely will.@JinEuphoric86 

On 11/19/2018 at 9:05 AM, Vii said:

It also looks like he ripped even more buttons the second time? xD

Did you see the stylists putting in safety pins? Not only did he go through buttons, he also ripped through safety pins xD

definitely on purpose lol

6 minutes ago, sungel said:

Did you see the stylists putting in safety pins? Not only did he go through buttons, he also ripped through safety pins xD

definitely on purpose lol

Who dares to go against the god of destruction lol xD