Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Sign in to follow this  
Vii

article #ThisHappened 2018: The Biggest K-Pop Moments On Twitter In Asia Pacific

Twitter reveals the “#ThisHappened 2018: The Biggest K-pop Moments on Twitter in Asia Pacific,” showing the immense impact and engagement of fans on the platform once again.

BTS, GOT7, and EXO are among the most popular artists in Asia Pacific, with fans excitedly taking to Twitter to tweet about their comebacks, concerts, songs, and more.

The Golden Tweet (most retweeted tweet) in 2018 is by BTS @BTS_twt, featuring member J-Hope attempting the #InMyFeelingsChallenge. This challenge is a dance craze that swept the internet, with thousands of Twitter users, celebrity and non-celebrity alike, dancing to Drake’s hit song “In My Feelings”.

One of the most talked about moments on Twitter in Asia is BTS’ #ENDviolence campaign with the United Nations Children’s Fund (@UNICEF), encouraging young people to use their voice to speak on world issues and #ENDviolence.

Read more at Soompi

Hobi's In My Feelings dance challenge video exposed the world to his effortless looking dance skills and how he can look so cool while be cute at the same time lol. And I'm so glad their unicef campaign made it as one of the most talked about moments.