Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Sign in to follow this  
taesthetic

article BTS Is The Most Tweeted About Account This Year

aebc8f102b0d4a9ca637c462b9e8f3e7.png?s=9

In addition to data from Korea and Asia Pacific, Twitter released their overall year-end analysis, which declared BTS (@bts_twt) as the most tweeted about account in 2018.

Narrowing it down a little more to just musicians, BTS still remains in the top, beating out Kanye West for first place. The exact rankings are as follows:

1.  BTS (@BTS_twt)

2. Kanye West (@KanyeWest)

3. Drake (@Drake)

4. EXO (@weareoneEXO)

5. Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande)

6. Cardi B (@iamCardiB)

7. Beyonce (@Beyonce)

8. Jimin Park (@jiminpark07)

9. Nicki Minaj (@NickiMinaj)

10. Rihanna (@Rihanna)

Most liked Tweet of the year is also from BTS, which features member J-Hope taking on the #InMyFeelingsChallenge. This was also the Golden Tweet of the Asia Pacific region.

via Soompi

i'm not surprised twt users make trend the most random things if it involves the boys. 

I just knew they deserved this "title" when they changed their Twitter pictures to meme Jin for his birthday. Simply the best!

honestly not surprised at this stage, the twitter armys are crazy good at getting them trending all thet time skjsksjksj they deserve it though :''') hobi had the best in my feelings challenge too!