Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Sign in to follow this  
taesthetic

article BTS And BLACKPINK Land Spots On New York Times’s Best Songs Of 2018 List

5303b22b6b0e409fbd3ccf940650fb5b.jpeg?s=

Tracks by BTS and BLACKPINK were selected by the New York Times as some of the best songs of the year!

On December 6, the New York Times released its rankings titled “The 65 Best Songs of 2018.” There are separate lists by two of the newspaper’s music critics, Jon Pareles and Jon Caramanica, and their lists in total come to 65 songs.

Jon Caramanica’s list has 31 rankings with some entries including multiple songs by the same artist. BTS and BLACKPINK are the only Korean artists to make the list.

BTS comes in at No. 20 with their songs “Fake Love” and “Singularity.” BTS’s “Fake Love” is the title track off their May 2018 mini album “Love Yourself: Tear,” while “Singularity” is a solo track by member V that was the intro to that album.

BLACKPINK’s “DDU-DU DDU-DU” grabs the No. 31 spot on the list. The song was released in June as the title track of their mini album “Square Up.”

via Soompi

Awwww this is so good! These are 2 of my favorite people! And plus when I was reading this I was listening to my playlist and then blackpink came on lmao

Edited by kingseokjin1992

2 hours ago, Cypher• said:

:ppapv: Tae's song. :ppapv:

This. Out of all solo songs they have released, only Singularity made it up there. So proud of Tae. <333