Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
jjangyi

award show 2018 MAMA Hongkong Streaming Party ヽ( ・∀・)ノ*:・゚✧

Red Carpet : 5PM (HKT) | 6PM (KST)

Award Ceremony : 7PM (HKT) | 8PM (KST)

LINE UP

BTS, Wanna One, GOT7,  Seventeen, WJSN, Oh My Girl, Momoland, IZ*ONE

Sunmi, Chungha, Heize, Yoon Mirae, Tiger JK,  Roy Kim, Nafla, Changmo, BewhY, Swings, The Quiett, Paloalto

Special Artists: Janet Jackson, JJ Lin

STREAM

So someone on twitter is saying Namjoon's gonna have a solo stage but I'm kinda hoping he doesn't and that it's a duet with Janet Jackson instead lol I will cry if that's the case because I have literally been a fan of hers since grade school XD

@StardustStorm isn't it totally random? I mean does JJ have anything to do with BTS? The Charlie Putt (was that his surname?) JK thing was well known before and they have talked in interviews about him etc... Not sure if this is true or just a rumour, again no idea what she is doing in the awards otherwise.

[mention=5060]Clefairy[/mention] fingers crossed, do you need any of us to let you know when?

i’d appreciate it! thank you! my manager leaves early today so i may be able to watch the end of it so fingers crossed!!!

[mention=5060]Clefairy[/mention] do you want a message here? or tw or anywhere else?

yaaay! here should be okay as it notifies me! :)

Just now, JoyD said:

so excited!! are these the last awards of the year?

technically yes, but we still have Golden Disk Award, Gaon Music Award, and, Seoul Music Award in January lol South Korea have too many award shows

And we also have end year shows