Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
taecherries

appreciation Throwback party(^<>^) *****

when should it be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. idk???

• this Friday at 9 or 10pm??(CST)
    • or this Saturday at 9 or 10 pm?(CST)

oh yes discord is really nice as well, we could make a gc there if it's okay with the forum rules... I think it's fine haha

@JoyD do you know how to download the app? you can use discord on your pc as well

I could make a channel just for this throwback party, if you guys want

edit: there's another way we can do this, pls check your DMs :ladybugtae:

Edited by MC_

Here's a whole BUNCH of throwbacks that i'm seeing resurface on twitter TT_TT

• ^Oh wow and I finally discovered the origins of that weird Jimin bathtub picture... (And since then Bighit has been stuffing jimin in bathtub after bathtub lol)
  • ^One of the earliest "airport" pics lol. 
  • ^Namjoon bb... why you tweet this on jin's birthday
  • ^I legitimately wonder who tweeted that (probably RM? but that typo lol). Look at how they promoted back then lol
  • ^And omg their old dorm... talk about glow up. now they're buying thousand dollar apartments
  • ^RIP Jjangu... by the way, has it occurred to anyone that Mickey & Holly are getting kinda old now? :(
  • ^I wanna know who the hell tweeted this & who this is a pic of. (Some replies seem to say its rm by suga but not sure)
  • I literally have no words. No words. Its always entertaining seeing BTS replying to themselves with weirdass shit like that

To look up their old tweets, search this into twitter "from:BTS_twt since:[insert full date] until:[insert full date]"

Edited by sungel