Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
LoveYourself

discussion ~ Happy Birthday Taehyungie <3 ~ Leave your birthday wishes here!

Happy 23rd Birthday Taehyungie!

ARMY and I love you so much and we appreciate all the hard work you put in each day for all of us.

Everything you do puts a smile on my face and cheers me up when I'm feeling down and I just want to say thank you.

I haven't been an ARMY for long so this is the first birthday that I am celebrating with you and I hope we can share many more together.

Love LY x

tenor.gif?itemid=9983874

~ 'Do you know what purple means?' ~

~ 'Purple is the last colour of the rainbow so it means I will trust you and love you for a long time' ~

💜김태형 ~ V 💜

Thanks for this thread.

안녕 태형아! 생일 축하해!!!! 💜

I want you to know that I really start being a fan when you're eyes captured mine. (Ok it's cheesy but it really is true.) You were so cute and hot at the same time when you dance, how did you do that? And i think that's when I started to like you..coz I really love a man who knows how to dance. I was amazed when I heard Stigma, I tried the high note but no. Don't mind it haha. And in that, it continues until I've noticed my phone's gallery is all you. This is not obsession like my sister once told me, I call this love. Coz I really love you Taehyung, and all the ARMYs out there. They love you.

I know that you're too good to be true, but like any other fans, ofcourse I wish I can meet you one day. To really say all the wish I have for you.

Hope to see you when I got to Korea 😊💜 hope it will be next year. 

Love,

~진리~💜

happy birthday tae! we love you so much! 

15d3wpk.gif

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ 방탄소년단 (✿◠‿◠)  ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

Happy birthday Kim Taehyung I don’t even know what I could say to you that will make you happy or love me because you deserve everything you ever wanted you have shown the world that you don’t have dress amazing or care what you look like or care about what others think because you are you a happy, lovable, adorable, hot, and a great friend, brother, boyfriend, etc. thank you for showing me everything you have shown me all of you but you Kim Taehyung are so amazing and I know people are trying to hack our twitter accounts to post really rude things but that is like 7 people against us remember this “us against the world” us army’s will always say this so don’t be afraid or mad about what they say because that is a few people never let anyone tell you because you are so beautiful, so friendly and I really wish you the best Birthday EVER!!! Never forget this “us against the world” I love you so much HAPPY BIRTHDDAY my love

Loving yourself is what the world needs to be complete

Because loving yourself it feels good

And everyone should

Love yourself!

Thankfully not as late posting this as Jimin's and Jin's:

LtIGasD.png

Edited by Britney Lee
Photobucket's crap now

oie_bCUsxF3AjiZK.jpg

that is so cute

And everyone should

Love yourself!

On 1/4/2019 at 4:10 PM, JinEuphoric86 said:

That's really cute, Brit!

Thank you! :vpeace:

23 hours ago, kingseokjin1992 said:

that is so cute

Thank you! ...at least I hope you were talking to otherwise this would be awkward lol :perV:

oie_bCUsxF3AjiZK.jpg

@Britney Lee I was sorry

And everyone should

Love yourself!

Happy 24th Birthday in advance Kim! I wish you all the happiness in the World and I hope to see you guys live sometime in 2020. 

happybday2.jpg

Edited by Amysthys

Mianhae oppa! I was revising all christmas! I hope you understand. I still sang you Happy Birthday on your birthday and said a prayer for you.

Happy belated 24th Birthday!

It's my second time celebrating with you and my first after seeing you in person. I love you more than anything else in the world and don't listen to the people who say otherwise. YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL PERSON! I'll be forever cheering for you from 3000 miles away. No matter what happens. You'll always have a special place in my heart. 

You have seriously changed my life and give me the strength to keep going. I got good grades at uni thanks to you oppa even after all the terrible things that have happened to me. I am forever grateful for you help me to get back on the right track. 

I seriously found love in a hopeless place. I wish that one day I can meet you and tell you how much you mean to me. 

I love you.

LY x

tenor.gif?itemid=9983874

~ 'Do you know what purple means?' ~

~ 'Purple is the last colour of the rainbow so it means I will trust you and love you for a long time' ~

💜김태형 ~ V 💜