Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
JoyD

award show 2019 33rd GOLDEN DISC AWARDS Streaming Party (▰˘◡˘▰)

Wahhh, it's actually happening at a time I am on the computer, but my eyeballs won't stay open. Have fun watching everyone!!

@Cypher• i missed them at the red carpet still don't understand how! I was here since the start!

And now they have been on stage with the other bands just for some moments. Nothing much.

@JoyD were they on the redcarpet tho? usually m tl would be full of pics and gif of them but i haven't see anything so i thought maybe they didn't do the red carpet.

@Cypher• oh that's it then, I even looked for RC vids after and could only find the other bands, so probably they weren't guess tomorrow they will be. Sorry for the late reply to your first comment I didn't have the notifs on silly me.

Edited by JoyD

@JoyD naaa there's no problem! well today is a chill day they don't performe so we only have to wait for them to win something lol

@JoyD oh even if they don't, we can always count on fansites to give us fancams after the  awards lol

@JoyD i'm not sure but apparently last year it was 2.5 hours?

@JoyD yes dont worry i always watch the vlive link if it's possible

@JoyD yes, tae has been trying to be part of my bias line for a year now lol but if you mean my dp awards and sig, i usually do them for the members birthday month but because of christmas i had to put Tae on january lol, 

@Cypher• awww

but yes Tae is always there <3

He's my number 2, but well, nobody can wreck my number one yoongi <3

The others keep moving up and down, but them both stay at their 1 and 2 place lmao

@JoyD Min Yoongi is there to stay lol  at this point i'm used to the members trying to wreck my bias list all the time

ohhh Gfriend is doing a special stage :wow: