Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
JoyD

award show 2019 33rd GOLDEN DISC AWARDS Streaming Party (▰˘◡˘▰)

5 minutes ago, Cypher• said:

they won with tear or answer? 

I think it isn't mentioned, but probably Tear. I think these awards usually count the studio album, not repackaged album?

So next award streaming party will be the 15 for the 28th Seoul Music Awards. Until then guess no gigs will be streamed for us to see... sadly.

It was cool to share another streaming party with you all <3

Byebye see you all around, and check the movienight chat we might be watching run bts together soon!

ugh the 15th that's so long ;-; and it's on a weekday so i'll probably be in work UGHH but yeah was fun even if i was only here for 30 mins lmao! hopefully see you guys for the next one <3 i'm gonna go get up and wait for the other performances to be uploaded, i need to see monsta x v_v 

oh yeah just saw this, the daesang they won at the end was for LY: Answer apparently!

Oooh that's really nice that Answer wins. I'm happy to be proven wrong because I loooooove Answer. It's like the ultimate representative of their LY concept, so yay for winning! <3

IDOL encore stage:

When Tae started singing "so show me", I thought we were at LY concert LOL~