Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Vii

merch SMERALDO BOOKS

Apparently, more interesting stuffs are coming.

So curious about it. Will we finally have some answers, or at least some more hints about the storyline? Aaah I'm dying to know more!

i would really appreciate a book with the whole story so my dumb self can finally understand, but i don't think BH is giving us that. 

@Cypher• I'm pretty sure they won't lay it all out for us to read without thinking ourselves. If anything, they may even make it even more complicated lol.

I wonder if this means they are planning to continue the storyline to a new era with the comeback. I haven't started on my homework yet T_T

@Vii yea they would definitely  make it more complicated lol 

at this point i'm convinced HYYH story line is never going to end, so yeah i'm expecting the next concept to be tied with this one. 

1 hour ago, Cypher• said:

at this point i'm convinced HYYH story line is never going to end, so yeah i'm expecting the next concept to be tied with this one. 

Tbh that further decreases my motivation to start learning about the universe lol I'll just ride along with the songs and ignore the story behind. xD

6 hours ago, Cypher• said:

i would really appreciate a book with the whole story so my dumb self can finally understand, but i don't think BH is giving us that. 

lmao same. I've seen some theories and I feel like nobody really knows what's up... and I think BH are sadistic and love watching us struggling T_T

5 hours ago, Vii said:

Tbh that further decreases my motivation to start learning about the universe lol I'll just ride along with the songs and ignore the story behind. xD

lol same, i only pay attention to theories when a new era/comeback begins but after that i just enjoy the music and don't really care about the overall story. 

unless they plan to give yoonkook a happy ending in wich case i would be very interested. 

20 minutes ago, Flame said:

lmao same. I've seen some theories and I feel like nobody really knows what's up... and I think BH are sadistic and love watching us struggling T_T

true, tbh i'm sure not even BH knows what's happening with the plot at this point lol.

I hope the designer wins that grammy! 

I love the Wings era short films so much. I'm glad this is bringing them back and curious to see what Smeraldo books will reveal. 

50 minutes ago, movietvdrama said:

I hope the designer wins that grammy! 

I love the Wings era short films so much. I'm glad this is bringing them back and curious to see what Smeraldo books will reveal. 

Isn't the Tear designer a different one to this?

Edited by Vii

@Vii I'm not sure if it's a collaboration with different people in charge of the art of the different albums which all ultimately ties together into this flower, but I mean I hope the designer that got nominated wins, not to imply it's that same person created all of these because I don't know if that is so. 

On 1/7/2019 at 6:11 AM, Cypher• said:

On 1/7/2019 at 1:04 PM, Cypher• said:

lol same, i only pay attention to theories when a new era/comeback begins but after that i just enjoy the music and don't really care about the overall story. 

unless they plan to give yoonkook a happy ending in wich case i would be very interested. 

true, tbh i'm sure not even BH knows what's happening with the plot at this point lol.

Hyyh probably won’t “end” because its so ingrained with BTS’ discography that i really only see it ending if Bighit’s creative staff changes, or things like moving companies, hiatus, disbanding, etc. (Unfortunately this is also a problem because they can only stretch a storyline “series” so far... well unless its Dr Who lol). 

I really only follow one source for theories so if there’s more out there... #ArchivePanic 

LOL im sure BTS themselves dont know & its just the directors/producers that are making it up as they go. (I am also positive BH ships sugakookie & theyre practically canon in HYYH so i goshdarned hope so). 

Edited by sungel