Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!

41 minutes ago, Clefairy said:

apparently the new group is called txt!

bighit: txt

my brain: text? 

what does BH have with 3 letter acronyms lol

@Cypher• I think they're trying to replicate BTS' energy, I know a lot of group companies use the "same formula" as the group with most success and stuff

I'm really happy they're about to drop more info, my only concern now is the amount of new ACCs about a group that we don't even know anything yet? there's new FCs, youtube channels, instagram accs... even meme accounts? people need to turn down the volume a lil bit, mainly because this group will probably be super young and definitely isn't a good thing having so much pressure on you like this...

@MC_ well i think it would be dumb on BH part to not try to recreate their previous success after all they're a company trying to make money. whether or not they'll be successful in doing it  is another thing. 

but people been fans of groups that haven't debuted/ don't have any info about is not something new, it has been happening for years and i don't think is going to stop. 

@Cypher• sure, but they could at least give a different type of name? lol since they're "different but not the same"

anyways, i'm seeing some tasteless drama going on @ twt right now, so maybe i'm being dramatic for nothing. :jhope5:

@MC_ oh but i don't think txt is official is just something fans are speculating idk where the info is coming from lol tho even if their name ends up been txt is not something i would care about. 

well people are always fighting in twitter i'm not surprised.

3 hours ago, Cypher• said:

bighit: txt

my brain: text? 

what does BH have with 3 letter acronyms lol

it's called together x whatever, can't remember the second word, maybe together again? lmao

not excited at all, more like sad, but that's my main mood, can't help it.

@JoyD yes now that you mention it i remember it was togetherxtomorrow or something like that. People were talking about Love Yourself + but i guess it has something to do with the rookie group. 

@kingseokjin1992 lol no, you don't need to keep it open, just comeback in 16 hours and see what the countdowns was for,but i doubt is going to be a video. 

Just now, Cypher• said:

@kingseokjin1992 probably just announce a date to their debut, or they opening a social media,something like that. 

yes, I think probably it's something like this.

I think it might be for the view group. BTS's baby bros! The eclipses are cool. The minimal design is very eye-catching.