Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!

13 hours ago, Flame said:

About members' age:

I assume it's Korean ages though because it's from a Korean post, so the youngest is like 15 and the oldest 18 I think????

6 hours ago, movietvdrama said:

I assume it's Korean ages though because it's from a Korean post, so the youngest is like 15 and the oldest 18 I think????

Well it seems that Yeonjun was born in September 1999, so he's 19, international age.  Anyways, we can't be sure of anything before BH confirms... Come on Big Hit, have mercy on us, spill the tea!

not gonna lie, seeing their ages makes me feel even older now lol

but honestly why BH would make us wait so much time like this? I get it, they're trying to keep all the hype and stuff but 3 days? bighit, sis... :why:

4 minutes ago, MC_ said:

I get it, they're trying to keep all the hype and stuff but 3 days? bighit, sis... :why:

the new fandom will have to learn from the start that if they want to stan them,this is the kind of shit they'll have to put up with lol 

i'm just here enjoying the suffering, finally BH is torturing someone and it's not me 0nkMpQj.gif

the first member is adorable! at first people were saying he was 14 and that made me feel so old and weird lmao but he’s 19? bless still so young ;-; !!!
i’m excited to see all the other members and to actually hear some music! wonder what their concept will be?
i loved the video it was super cute! i need MORE

@Cypher• LMAO TRUEEEEEEEE

also the new stans will have to deal with all the theories and the mind-blowing MVs lol

tenor.gif?itemid=5474625

well if I start to stan them i'll be fcked too

2 minutes ago, MC_ said:

@Cypher• LMAO TRUEEEEEEEE

also the new stans will have to deal with all the theories and the mind-blowing MVs lol

tenor.gif?itemid=5474625

that is going to be so much fun to watch lol

2 minutes ago, MC_ said:

well if I start to stan them i'll be fcked too

omg, good luck, i'll pray for your sanity 

tumblr_inline_ob7khlWa3P1sowzkr_540.jpg

@MC_ Thank God they don't have 10 members or somehing, imagine waiting 3 days between each member reveal...

I'm a bit confused with the number of fan accounts and stuff. I mean... how can you stan without even listening to their music? What are the fan accounts owner going to do if they don't like it? lmao At this point I'm just excited, but that's it

Edit: confirmed! 

Edited by Flame

@Flame i have the EXACTLY.SAME.QUESTION :jnope:

when the first news started to come out, i remember seeing "BH's new group acc", "BH's new group official", "BH's new group (country name)" and I was like?????

and now it this boy was revealed, we have a name for them now, I saw every type of fan acc you can even imagine, there's even memes (?????) and memes accounts. there's even TXT charts data and stuff. I MEAN?????

I totally get people trying to get the clout for the group but srsly people calm down

Just now, MC_ said:

@Flame i have the EXACTLY.SAME.QUESTION :jnope:

when the first news started to come out, i remember seeing "BH's new group acc", "BH's new group official", "BH's new group (country name)" and I was like?????

and now it this boy was revealed, we have a name for them now, I saw every type of fan acc you can even imagine, there's even memes (?????) and memes accounts. there's even TXT charts data and stuff. I MEAN?????

I totally get people trying to get the clout for the group but srsly people calm down

:suga8: I've seen drama going on as well, like... how??

@Flame okay we have reached a low point now (pls don't mind the portuguese lol just see the picture)

3 hours ago, Flame said:

@MC_ Thank God they don't have 10 members or somehing, imagine waiting 3 days between each member reveal...

I'm a bit confused with the number of fan accounts and stuff. I mean... how can you stan without even listening to their music? What are the fan accounts owner going to do if they don't like it? lmao At this point I'm just excited, but that's it

Edit: confirmed! 

i think people are choosing to stan them for a number of reasons tbh like i've seen some people say they wanna be there from the start since they've not been able to be there from the start for bts which still seems kinda silly bc we haven't heard anything yet as you said lmao! i think a lot of ppl are just stanning them because they're under the same company as bts but surely we're stans of bts, not bighit, her way it's so weird to see so many accounts being created, maybe people are just trying to get the followers and become a big account lol it's kinda sad really but each to their own 

yeonjun is so handsome! i saw a few posts that confirmed he is in fact the hyung of the group so the others must be around 16/17/18 yrs old! i'm excited to see the other members and get to know them! 

If there's gonna be one that's 20 then he will be my age which is interesting. I thought all of them were going to be younger than me.

@MC_ excuse my ignorance but what's that "imagine Yeonjun" page?

Edited by Cypher•

my first thought was Dreamcatcher's song "You & I"

but i'm 100% sure thats wrong. can i steal the brain juices of whoever the creative directors are at bighit?