Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!

(if someone was wondering about the last morse code) Lots of imagery with the flowers + animals. I also noticed while watching YJ then SB's videos,  there are shots of them with light shed on them. It has different shapes, YJ has stars and Soobin some sort of flowers?

oh man they're dragging this out so much, the visuals are so nice and i wonder where this is going to lead to but i want some music!

7 hours ago, Clefairy said:

oh man they're dragging this out so much

yeeeeees but now the page only says comming soon so... hopefully the next update is going to be a debut date (even tho korean news are already saying they debut in march) or an MV teaser. 

finally we're having a date lol I was getting crazy already

omg they sound so good and their mv is super cute!!! so glad we’ve finally heard them

14 minutes ago, Clefairy said:

omg they sound so good and their mv is super cute!!! so glad we’ve finally heard them

yes

I think I'm fixing to post a Tumblr reaction! (I would post one on my YouTube channel, but my speakers are dead, so there wouldn't be any audio besides me talking; thus, people would think I'm crazy lol)